Chapter 37 | A Good Gift

(no proof read as always. sorry for slow updates)

So many frosting. It had been long since I hung out with Julia and Tommy like this. Great thing that Sophie was here too, she was funny. It was just that there was more frosting then there was when we first made a cake. Not to mention, we all had frosting mustaches now.

The cake was green, almost like our frog cake from back then. But this time there was grass made of frosting on top, edible flowers decorating it. Floating around on metal stands stuck into the cake, was a bee. A Minecraft bee to be specific.

There were 2, in the middle was a big "Happy Birthday Toby", with a heart to the side made by me. "Oh my fucking god, that's so cringey Y/n" is what Julia said when she got her first glimpse of it. Tommy bursted out laughing when he walked behind me and the ravenette.

"2 months and you guys love each other to death. Makes me cringe" the blonde snorts amused. I roll my eyes. "You're only jealous because you don't have a girlfriend you twat" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes.

"If I were jealous I wouldn't be here, so suck it bitch" Tommy said blowing raspberry. I roll my eyes and sigh. "And I might get a girlfriend soon, you never know dickhead. I literally attract women. The wifehaver" he joked with a chuckle.

I laugh and shake my head. "That's dumb as hell, I can never imagine you with a girl Tommy" I joke. To be fair, if he acted mature, humble and kind maybe he can get a girlfriend. But as if now? No, I don't think so.

Tommy rolls his eyes as he puts the pipe bag down next to the now finished cake. "You guy's did great on this bee, damn" the blonde informed, Julia scoffing.

"Well obviously they look great dumb ass, it was me who made them" Julia rolled her eyes, sliding it over to herself. "An actual beauty" she gives it a chef's kiss jokingly. Tommy and I laughed.

"Glad that we're done for tonight, jeez. Hate to break it to you though, we still have to clean" I sigh with a shake of my head. Everyone's groans as I wipe off the frosting on my face. "Sorry but it has to be that way" I shrug.

Setting the cake aside, everyone starts cleaning except for Sophie after she said that she wasn't able to finish her food due to us arguing. She had the time to eat, so we didn't bother even apologizing, it was her fault.

It was pretty easy to get the kitchen clean though, it wasn't as bad as the cooking stream but who knew if we would do a cooking stream during the Christmas celebration? The mess would be way worse than it was last time. With everyone actually participating like Toby and Sophie, what are the chances the house might burn down?

Not to mention Tubbo and Tommy haven't talked in a long time. What would happen? Would they be ecstatic to meet each other again after a long while and be chaotic as hell, or would they be awkward? Depends honestly, though I think it would go out positively.

Regardless of Tubbo getting a new friend. His names was Ranboo, he met him 2 months ago soon after Tommy started ignoring us. They've been getting along since then, I've watched their streams and it looked great from a perspective. Though I never really talked to Ranboo before, he seems like a nice person.

"Hey Tommy, have you heard of Ranboo?" I ask him as we finish up cleaning and planing what to do. Tommy cocks and eyebrow and hums. He nods with a smile.

"Yeah I have. Nice dude, I've talked to him off stream. Though, I do this bit where I act like I hate him because he 'stole Tubbo'" He explained with quotation marks. I chuckle.

"Well don't worry about him stealing Tubbo, if I came along and stole him he would be ignoring you already. In which I did steal him but, you know, it was actually you ignoring him" I pointed out. Tommy sighed.