Chapter 10 | Streamer Detected?

(tw: mentions of death. no one dies tho! will not be proof read, sorry for mistakes)

The stream last night was very successful to my gratefulness. Although I had Tommy moderating and yelling during everything, it was completely fine. Chat seemed to enjoy it as much as I did and were asking questions when Tommy decided not to be stupid. Regardless of me saying that he would ruin everything and annoy the shit out of my chat, I was enjoying his company.

Julia said that she accepted him like she was my mother or something. She was on about saying I had some good taste in boys and I quote, "You have a good taste in boys. Not like I would know, I like girls" she laughed nonchalantly after that. Of course I accepted her and said "pogchamp" which probably wasn't the brightest choice of words, but she recited it and we hugged it out normally.

Currently, I was waiting at the damp grass near the bank of the familiar river where me and Tommy always meet up. Again, it was 8'o clock and Tommy was a bit late. Not like we both had a tight schedule.

I sighed, and pulled out my earbuds from my backpack and plugged them in. With not much thought going through my brain, I pulled up a vod from Tommyinnit. It was MCC 3, pretty old but gold. I didn't get time to watch it considering they were on the first game, Skyblockle, but I had some time to fit it in.

I was sat down for a good 10 minutes, immersed in the video, too unaware to notice that a certain someone was watching from behind my back. That was until they put two hands on my shoulders, putting their weight on me, that I screamed. The hands flew of my shoulders, a hysterical and yet familiar laugh echoing through the air. I frowned, not even looking at the dark silhouette of Tommy.

"You are such a cunt" I spat grumpily, wiping off some dirt on my pants. He snickers.

"Hey there too" the blonde greets, sitting down next to me. I continue to watch and gladly Tommy doesn't bother to interrupt or yell this time. After a moment though, he finally spoke up.

"Do you like watching Tommyinnit often?" he asks abruptly when they were now choosing the game to play. I side glance him and shrug.

"I guess. He's funny and interesting, brightens up my day if you wanna say" I explain shortly. Tommy hums and nods. "I also can't be out too long, school changed their schedule" I sigh. Tommy snickers.

"Mine too. Some bullshit" he muttered, pulling some of the grass from the ground. "Oh! Just killed a woman, feeling good" I hear from my earbuds. I slap a hand to my face and burst out laughing causing Tommy to flinch. I double over, and wheeze.

"What the hell woman?! Are you ok!?" Tommy exclaims confused. I breathe in and chuckle wiping a stray tear from my eye.

"Just killed a woman, feeling good" I recite, making me wheeze again. Tommy chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief. "Dude, say it!" I urge on. It would be funny to hear considering they sound the same. But wouldn't he get suspicious? I mean... I can play around with some quotes for a bit.

Tommy clears his throat. "Just killed a woman, feeling good" Of course, I laugh again. But the fact that it exactly sounds like him surprises me. I think of other quotes for him to say and put on another video from Tommyinnit.

"Uh, say, ' Where is foot'" I order, cracking a giddy grin. He laughs and nods, slapping his leg out of amusement.

"Where is foot" he grumbles out, like how Tommy had said it in the finale of SMPEarth. I burst out laughing, the jojo theme playing through my head.

"Dude, are you sure you're not Tommyinnit?! You sound just like him, it's hilarious" I chuckle out, watching as he visibly stiffens up. I cock and eyebrow, and he chuckles out nervously.