Chapter 40 | Her Truth

(no proof read. also take a look at jackie at the top 🤩)

I grumbled, turning around on my side as everyone's light breathing was heard around the room. By now it was four in the morning, Eryn and Freddie already gone back to their houses. Will eventually made it by 1am and got wasted straight away which wasn't really ideal for him considering he had work later. Not to mention he has to go drive back as soon as he wakes up. Worse thing about it is that he'll have a migraine.

Hope he doesn't have a car accident. I sighed and turned on my back, opening my eyes slightly to the dim lit room. It was calming as it was silent. No one was awake. Well, at least I think. I blinked with no thought in mind anymore, but when a hand was felt on my shoulder I jumped whipping my head over to darkness as nothing was seen.

"Who the fuck?!" I whispered loudly, as Julia's figure was now outlined by the little light shining through the window. "You scared me you ass!" I grumbled as I laid back, Julia heard chuckling.

"Sorry, bitch boy. I was gonna wake you up but I didn't know you were already up. What the hell were you doing anyways?" she asks in a mumble. I side glance her and shrug. "Just thinking" I respond. She sighed and sat up.

Silence wafted around us, the deafening sound of nothing clouding my ears. I side glanced her as she stared into complete nothingness. "So?" I start. "Why are you awake? And why did you want to wake me" I ask her. She hums.

"That thing with Y/n. I still want to know" the ravenette explains. "I know you guys did something. That look on your face when you both walked out was obvious" Julia informed. I pursed my lips, the warmth in my face getting warmer. Even though it was a cold night..

"We can talk about it. Sure. It was a shit thing for me to do.. I don't even know how I can keep it a secret with Toby" I sigh. She chuckles beside me, "Well you'll wanna keep it down dumb ass, everyone's sleeping in here anyways. Who knows if their listening in.." she says cautiously. I nod as she gets herself up quietly, putting a finger to her lips. I roll my eyes and stand up too, following her as she carefully makes her way out of the living room where everyone was comfortably sleeping.

"We can head upstairs to Y/n's room. Just in case someone ends up waking up" Julia reasons as she rushes up the stairs. I follow her as she walks in, closing the door behind me. I turn on the lamp on Y/n's night stand, the ravenette sitting herself down on Y/n's chair.

"So?" Julia says with a cocked eyebrow. "What happened with you two. I saw you glancing at her when you got the chance" She smirked. I blushed and looked away embarrassed. She wasn't wrong.. I was looking at Y/n. I couldn't help it, we kissed, and I like her. But she shouldn't like me. She's in a relationship with Tubbo..

How was I to react anyways? It's been 2 months that I've held back my feelings. If your crush kisses you after 2 months of not talking to them, how would you feel? I shook my head and looked Julia dead in the eyes.

"Right, about that.." I mumble covering my face with my hands. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "We kissed.." I whispered. She cocked an eyebrow. "Pardon?" she says. I took a breathe in and sighed.

"We kissed" I said louder for her to hear. Julia's eyes slowly widened, as she stared incredulously at me, her eyes filled with a judging look. "More like... uhm. We made out" I said nervously. The ravenette pursed her lips.

"And you didn't push her away?" she asked looking at me sternly. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. "So you made out with her willingly. Why's that Tom" Julia questioned cautiously.

I scoff and throw my head back. "Isn't that obvious?!" I exclaim, sitting up and looking back at her. She looks at me incredulously, "Keep your goddamn voice down dickhead!" she whisper shouts at me. I grumble and sit back glancing somewhere else.