Hes a liar| Part two |Squid Games AU| Dreambur|

The group was released from the hell hole.. They had a vote and everyone voted to leave. Just like Dream asked them to.... Wilbur took charge in taking care of any cuts or wounds that had happened, and of course Puffy was loaded with appointments for her therapy. Though a few people refused to go to therapy, Puffy still tried to help them in any way they could.

Ranboo got  the worst of it. He blamed it all on himself... 'If only he hadn't let Dream take the blame'  Tommy and Tubbo tried to distract Ranboo but it was all... Different without Dream. Just walking down the path had reminders about Dream.. Like the iron door box.. or the obsidian walls Tommy put up before they were sent out to the squid games. Those weren't coming down any times soon. Even if they aren't the best memory..

Ranboo was sitting in his panic room... Alone. He started working himself up turning into a full on panic attack. For once he wanted the voice to talk to him. he wanted to feel that fear he had felt when the voice spoke its first "hello" but it wasn't there. the voice wasn't there. Dream. wasn't. there.

"Ranboo...?"

"why are you crying..?"

"your hurting yourself."

It was the voice!

But...

It sounded more...soft... and echoed.... nothing like the cold, icy voice the enderman had heard before...

it sounded...

Dead.

And now...we have to live with that.

———————————————————-(credit to Dab^ on twitter for art :])

(credit to Dab^ on twitter for art :])

I'm so sorry for not posting😭 I swear I just have issues😂

But I'm working on things now! And I'm praying that I can keep the motivation💀