No Escape.

"Dream its all over." The admin looked around... He was surrounded. And there was no way he could get out of here without dying. So instead.. He dropped his axe

"Yes..I can see that now. It is...all over." Dream mumbled, but it was clear what he was saying, "I... can't believe i lost.." Tommy walked up so he was infront of Dream and quickly grabbed the admins axe then put it to his neck. "This is what happens Dream. You pissed everyone off.. And that was you downfall. Look at all these people!" Tommy used the axe to move Dreams head so he had to look at all the people around them. "Each and everyone of these people... In some way! Has been wronged by you." Tommy growled out. "You caused this... And just know. Whatever happens next. Is YOUR fault." Sam walked up next to Tommy sword at his side, but still ready.. In case the admin tries something. "I think I know what to do..." No one could see.. But Sam had a sinister looking smile covered by a green gas mask.. "And it will insure he wont hurt..anyone. Again."

After explaining the idea in private away from Dream. Who was trapped in an obsidian box with no items. They all agreed on Sams Idea... well... it was much better then what Tommy had planned.. The only plan the blonde thought of was to just take all Dreams cannon lives. He had already taken 2.. And then left Dream on the brink of death before Sam stepped in. The big group walked back out and up to Dream once more.

"you guys can't kill me..." Dream muttered out "you can't..-" the admin was cut off by what used to be his bestfriend. Sapnap snapped and brought the sword up to Dreams throat "Why Dream huh? What is stopping me from pushing this blade into your neck?!" Dream kept his blank expression not lettingnthe SMP members see the hurt he was feeling after having his bestfrie-...Ex bestfriend... threaten his life. So instead of cowarding... he went back to what he was supposed to act like. A villain. "Oh Sapnap... You wouldn't do that to your dear friend right~?" Sapnap pushed the sword a tiny bit harder into his neck.
"Don't underestimate me Dream."

"If you kill me Wilbur will be dead forever." That one sentence... Made Tommy pull sapnap off the blond sheep hybrid "What do you mean...? Wil, will be dead forever?" Dream just smirked and let out a small chuckle "answer the question Dream." Punz spoke from a bit back.. another person Dream trusted. "Have you ever wondered why I sided with that...pretentious asshole...?" Dream spoke in a soft tone, his tone darkening when talking about schlatt. No one spoke, intending for Dream to continue. "I only work with people when I get something out of it." Dream smiled. "And I got one of the most powerful things on the server!" And of course no one believed him, If he had one of the most powerful things.. Couldn't he just escape..? "and so if you kill me..guess what tommy? When Tubbo dies.... Hes Dead forever. Wilbur? hes dead forever. and sapnap? what about karl? george? what would happen if you lost one of those two? and they'd be dead forever. How many lives is karl on again? Two? Heh..." "YOU ASSHOLE!" Sapnap swung his sword at Dream only for it to be blocked by Tommy. "DUDE! CALM DOWN! WE- We need Dream alive..." Tommy spoke with annoyance. "And when you find out hes lying? THAT HES JUST SAYING SHIT TO SAVE HIS OWN SKIN?!" "Sapnap! Thats why.. we are putting him into the prison. He designed so there IS NO escaping." Sapnap just grumbled something while walking away.

"Alright Dream. You got your wish you get to live! but-" "But im going to prison. yeah yeah Tommy... I heard you I was standing right here." Dream sassed being a bit annoyed its taking this long. "Sam take him away." Sam, Bad, Sapnap, And Punz escorted Dream out making sure he didn't try to escape. Dream was smart though... He knew that 4 armed guards, against himself alone without armour...? Yeah not happeneing. After getting to the prison the three left only leaving Sam and Dream, "Keep moving Dream" Sam pushed the admin a tad to get him moving. "even after everything I did. I don't think I deserve this attitude from you" Dream smirked, somehow even while being arrested, Dream still loved making jokes. "How can you joke right now..?" Dream just giggled, "I find...comfort.. in making jokes in serious times. Is it illegal to make jokes? Mr. warden~!" "Yes." They continued to the main area where the changing rooms are. "You gotta change into your new jumper. Don't worry. Im sure you'll look good in orange." Sam smirked. "Damnn Mr. Warden, thought makin' jokes was illegal." Dream snarked while walking into the changing room. Only to be followed by Sam "Sammy. I would like to have some privacy while I change~" But Sam just leaned against the wall.