Explosions. |Disc duo angst|

"YOU STARTED A NEW GOVERNEMNT STILL AFTER SEEING WHAT WILBUR DID TO L'MANBURG! NOW IM JUST HERE TO FINISH OFF THE JOB WITH A LITTLE HELP."

All of the SMP members looked up to see TNT falling from the obsidian beams up in the sky, then seeing someone dressed in green and black. He was what looked to be activating the distributors to drop stacks upon stacks of TNT.

"BETRAYING THE ADMIN IS REALLY COMING BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS NOW? ISN'T IT?" The admin then looked down at them, lifted up his mask to his nose and just smiled at them. Everyone moved out of the explostion area. When all of a sudden there was someone running back it 'who would be stupid enough to-' He took a closer look realising who it was. "No.. This is not happening. Dream jumped down, clutching so he didnt take damage. The admin landed right infront of all the SMP members. "Techno take all this." Dream started handing the piglin hybrid everything that would make it hard for him to run. Only keeping and axe, his quiver, and a bow. "Dream.. Why? Don't you need this..?" Phil questioned. "yes. but not right now.. And your gonna owe me after this." The admin directed at the 'father figure' of the server. Dream then started running back into the still exploding L'manburg to chase after a...friend.

"HEY HOMELESS TELETUBBY! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Techno yelled but of course didn't get a response. Dream made sure his mask covered his face, hoping it can prevent the smoke from getting into his lungs for at least a bit. "HEY! TOMMY!" Dream saw the teenager run by, he looked to be searching for something. "NOT NOW DREAM YOU FUCKING-" The blond teen tripped over some bits of rubble, "Your an idiot." The admin was now standing over the teen with his axe to his neck. "What your gonna kill me? Just leave me in here! I'll surely die that way. OR FINISH ME OFF YOURSEL-" Dream grabbed the boy by his arm dragging him up. But Tommy started swinging his arms around knocking Dreams mask off. Only to be revealed that Dream was half blind with scars all over his face, But worst of all, he know had nothing covering his face. "FUCK- YOUR GONNA KILL THE ONLY PERSON THAT RAN IN AFTER YOU TO SAVE YOUR DUMBASS LIFE!"

Dream quickly covered his mouth with one hand the other hand going for the hoodie he had on, The admin took one of the arrows and slashed the hoodie a bit so it was easier to rip. He the ripped a piece off that was big enough to work as a bandana. "Y-You came in here to...save me?" Dream just scoffed. "Why did you run in here?.." Tommy looked genuinely worried "Friend! He's still in here. I promised ghostbur-" Dream just shook his head. "You ran into a fire for a damn sheep?! WHO IS IMMORTAL?!" Now that Dream was saying it out loud, Tommy felt kinda stupid. Dream just grabbed Tommy by the arm, Picked up his mask then started walking placing the mask on the side of his head. Tommy notcied that as they were walking Dreams breathing was really heavy and he seemed to be having trouble breathing, The admin was also much weaker. I all honesty Tommy could just...kill Dream. Right here.. Right now. And it would be too much work either. But he didn't instead only keeping it as a plan in his head.. just in case.

They were walking up when Dream noticed something dark blue. That not being a normal colour for grass or even water in a pond, He knew it had to be Friend. As soon as the sheep acknowledged the presence of the two, they ran and headbutted Dream leg, "AGH- You bastard..." Dream put a lead on the sheep then noticed horses in stalls.

The admin looked at Tommy for a moment noticing he looked a bit unwell... Walked over to the horses knowing it was the fastest way out. When they approached the horses Dream had to calm them down as they were frightened by the loud sounds. Once one of the horses were calm, the male picked up Tommy. Struggling from how weak he felt, Dream made sure Tommy was secure and holding onto the horse before lifting the sheep up and bringing it over to his horse. "Tommy g-get the horse to l----leave...." Tommy just shook his head "I cant..." That sentence made Dream angry he put the sheep down and hit the horses butt, spooking the horse causing it to run surprisingly in the right direction.

"alright Friend.......lets...lets get you out of here.." Dream got up on the horse, then got it to start on its way out. They were almost out when one of the bomb went down. Landing right infront of the horse, "CALM WOAHH-" The horse bucked Dream off causing Friend to fall out of his hands as the horse ran away "FUCK ME-"

Technoblade POV

Dream just ran into L'manburg. How stupid does this man have to be.... There was the sound of faint yelling but nothing I could properly make out. But one of the voices sound almost exactly like Tommy. "phil...I think I know why Dream said your gonna owe him....

Out of nowhere a speeding horse came rushing out with Tommy holding on for dear life, "TOMMY!" Phil ran over and lifted the boy off of the horse softly placing him on the ground. Everyone circled Tommy, except me... I was more worried about Dream. It might be a bit cruel..caring about my rival over my own brother...but.. I need to know hes okay before I can worry about Tommy.

"FUCK ME-"

All of a sudden a little blue sheep came running out and a bit further down was a horse. "Wheres Dream...." I spoke just above a whisper. Not really wanting anyone to know I was worried. "We heard his voice hes fine-" Then there was another explosion... And silence. I tried running in but, Someone stopped me, I looked to see Sapnap holding me back "HEY!" "Techno if you go in you'll get hurt too. Dream will be fine hes survived how many manhunts? Just wait till it stops" I couldn't help but growl at the male. Sure hes probably right...But I still have the right to be worried....

We waited a whole half an hour for the bombs to stop dropping. Once I heard the last bomb explode I broke out of the hold Sapnap had me in  "TECHNO WAIT THERES STILL- smoke...." Before Phil could even finish his sentence I was already in the big smoke cloud looking for Dream. The place was absolutly ruined, there was no fixing it this time. "DREAM!" ... "DREAM!!" I saw bits of rubble slightly moving and rushed there. Only to find the last thing I wanted...The one and only Dream..crushed under bits of rubble "DREAM!- Your such an idiot!" The smoke cleared and the other SMP members then ran in after me. Seeing the same sight as I do. "omg... DREAM!" Sapnap came running over, Tubbo was with Tommy helping him slowly limp over. "oh mate...what have you gotten yourself into this time?"

"Will all of you shut up...?" Everyone popped up and started at him. "DREAM!" Tommy yelled he pushed away from Tubbo falling onto the ground near Dream. "IM- IM SORRY" "heh..." Dreams voice was weak and raspy. Techno had lifted the rubble off him but Dream was still out of breath. "You cant scare us like that brother..." Tubbo spoke softly from the side. Dream just smiled, "Is that not my job?" Dream continued joking with everyone. Phil noticing something was off. The longer he spoke the weaker he got. This isnt gonna be good... Is it?

"H-Hey Dream! were gonna get you out of here dont go to sleep yet buddy.." Sapnap spoke, The more the SMP member looked at him the clearer it was to see. Dream was in a horrible condition..

"Stay out of trouble for me Tommy...?" Dream said in almost a whisper and Tommy quickly nodded quickly with tears running down his face. Dream put his hand on my's cheek and rubbed his thumb up and down. smearing blood from his hand.

Phil kneeled beside me, while I hold Dreams head up. I looked at Phil, He of course understood. And shook his head. For the first time in a long time...I was about to have a breakdown. "Phil..."

"Techno...I'm sorry."

"He's already gone..."

——————————————————————————————————

I dunno if this is good but i was watching it- ITS MY FAVOURITE BRO

FUCKING STAN REDDIE 🤪🤪