Death is Hard...|Dreambur Angst|

3 Months... 3 Months and I'm still not over it.. No one is truly. But.. When your not able to say goodbye because you are the villain.. It hurts more...It feels like you betrayed them in some way or another. And maybe I did. Maybe if I pushed that button.. Maybe if I didn't help with the TNT..
Maybe if I wasn't a coward.

I could have saved him....

Maybe if I decided on the grave site..
Or If I protected the land more. He would still have a Grave.. His family would have something to go to, to help them mourn his death. I could have something to go to...To help me as well.. But there's nothing.. Wilburs Grave...Spirits Grave...My fathers Grave..Schlatt.. All of them. It's all gone.

There was a fight over near there.. It ended in explosions.

Philza is really upset about it... Wilbur begged his father...His own father. To stab him. Kill him. Take his last life.. If I got there before he was killed maybe Wilbur would still be here. I wouldn't have to walk around my own server, and feel the pain all around me. Heartbreak is the second worse thing anyone could feel.. You feel numb. Unmotivated. You can sometimes question....Things...

'What's the point in living...When the person who made you life better..

Is gone..?'

"DREAM!"

'Hm?...Oh..'

Tommy was standing in front of me. We were at peace for a bit. This happened a lot. Some days, We forget all about the wars. And just have a day to be happy. It doesn't always go well.. Sometimes war breaks out. But there's still some days.

"Y-Yes Thomathy?" I smirked, He hated that name. But I had to joke with him to hide my shaky voice. It worked.

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME ClAy!"

I will give it to the kid. He's good for laughs. He has a personality and that's for sure. Even after everything. Im glad he's on the server. He has done some good.

"Okay okay!-" I faked a wheeze. Hopefully he won't find it suspicious.

"What do you need Tommy?"

-Tommy's POV-

"What do you need Tommy?"

Dream looked thinner then usual. In an unhealthy way... Does he not have food?..Even if he didn't he's the admin he can just summon more or some shit. Has he been fighting like this?

Tubbo came over to us he had a guitar. "Tom! I found this at my house. I think it's Wilburs."

Will's?

I grabbed the guitar, It had seven stickers on it. There was a crow for Phil, a crown for Techno, a disc for Me!, A bee for Tubbo, A whale for him, And a smile for Dream? But there was also another smile. It was a sticker of Dreams mask? Why would he have that? Come to think of it, Dream has random stickers on his mask too! But they are just shapes nothing to represent anyone.

"He has one for all of the SBI!" Tubbo giggled, I couldn't help but smile. Dream looked like he was zoned out, He showed no sign of listening...

"I remember how to play one of his songs, I should try playing it!" I pulled the strap of the guitar over my head and let it rest on my shoulder and back. "OH YES! DO IT!" Tubbo clapped his hands then ran and sat next to Dream. I started to play 'Internet ruined me' It was the only song he taught me to play.

"My keyboards like my heart,"

-Dreams POV-

A guitar?...

"My Keyboards like me heart,"

Wilbur...? How would he be playing the guitar? Ghostbur can barely hold it... And he can't remember all the lyrics.

"It shines in R.G.B, And it's full of blood."

I finally opened my eyes and it wasn't Wilbur..Or Ghostbur.

It was Tommy.

"I don't know what is wrong with me"

He just like Wilbur...

I moved my mask more down, I could feel water in my eyes..

"But i'm scared, pissed off, and lonely"

Tommy was smiling...Of course he is... Because of the next lyric. Wilburs played this song to me so many times that the lyrics are engraved into my mind. We would always go to each other for opinions on new songs one of us wrote.

"I have trouble speaking to woman- No I don't!"

Tubbo was smiling as well. I used to have a similar look on my face (Tommy and Tubbo are not a ship! Just friends), When I listened to Will talk or sing. I didn't really care, As long as I could listen to him I was happy.

"Unless their 2-D or high definition."

I could feel tears running down my face... I didn't want to leave.. That would be awful.. But I don't know how much longer I can listen without breaking...

-3RD PERSON POV-

Lucky for Dream someone noticed. Dreams mask was a bit shifted..Since he tried to hide his tears from Tommy.. But Tubbo could see the tears that were starting to break through. He didn't mean to see Dreams face of course! They all knew Dream didn't want to show his face for his own personal reasons... It was truly just an accident!

"Spent all my time on social media! This is the state that i'm in-" Tubbo started clapping and hollering

"WOO GOOD JOB TOMMY!" Tubbo got up and ran to Tommy, He hugged him and made sure he couldn't see Dream.

Dream stood up and ran away, He quickly climbed a tree. He took his mask off, looking at the stickers he had on the inside. He broke down...

He cried...

Not many people liked to climb trees... So Dream just let it out. He let out the emotions he hides from everyone. Even his bestfriends. He even hid these from his mother. Dream didn't like feeling weak. Crying was weak. But now being alone. He can let it out without worrying or that what he thought. He cried...Forgetting one thing.....

Dream heard an echoey voice....

"Are you okay Dream?"