After school.. |Dream and Tubbo angst?|

//TW: // lots of abuse //Swearing //mentions of harm and blood //smoking// mentions of self harm\\

( honestly don't mind this chapter. i had no clue what to do but i was bored:] )

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! ITS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT YOU!"

"SAYS YOU! YOU DONT EVEN HELP WITH CLAY OR NOAH (Foolish) ! ITS ALWAYS TUBBO!"

"clay was a mistake. And Noah. He isn't my kid. He is some other poor bastard's kid."

"Don't talk about my ducklings like that!"

"m-mama...?"

"CLAY! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM"

"SCHLATT STOP PLEASE!"

Schlatt walked over to the boy, he pushed him and he fell into a wall. Hitting his head quite hard...

"DUCKLING!"

*3 years later*

"Mama! Papa! Look look looky look! I got a 80% on my test!"

"Good job little on-"

"That's the best you can do kid?."

"but papa... it's one of the b-best in my class!"

"Toby what did you get?"

"I-I got... I- umm... a...60%.."

the father stood up. and walked over to the two boys. Noah hiding behind Puffy.

"Toby. I expect better."

the ram raised his hand up as he was about to hit the boy so... clay stepped in.

"I LIED!"

"What.?"

"I-I- I LIED ON MY TEST!"

"clay."

his voice made everyone in the room shiver.

"I wanted to look smarter for you.."

clay looked behind him to see his little brother. encouraging him to finish his lie.

"i got a 30%. when i saw Toby got a 60% and Noah got a 89%... I changed mine..."

the ram hybrid raised his hand once more and slapped the kid across the face.

"get...to your room."

clay lowered his head and slowly walked to his room feeling 4 sets of eyes on him.

*1 year later*

"I'm bringing Noah with me on the boat.. I'm only allowed to bring one of the kids..."

"what do i do with these two.."

"well...clay is 13 now... and toby is 9! clay can take care of toby a lot more... you don't need to do much.."