Liar... |Rivals duo angst|

The plan didn't go as well..planned.

The SMP worked together..all together. Just to make sure I was defeated. What I wanted from the beginning, was happening without me. They fought eachother till I stepped in. When I stepped in I was the bad guy. And they decided I was the only one who need to be punished? Bullshit.

And what makes it worse it my ally.. who I have never betrayed. not. once.

But for the first time, a betrayal happened that I never would have expected..

-

"all that shit you said about people betraying you. You being loyal to those who don't?! That was all false??" I felt bile rising in my throat as my old friend and ally looked away from me. I spoke with such hidden venom and betrayal it was terrifying. I felt tears in my eyes but refused to let them break through. I trusted this man enough to take my mask off around him..

"Dream..I have a life now.. I'm not the guy you helped when i first got here anymore. I have people I need to protect...I have friends!-" his words were rushed and stuttered, I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"YOU SAID I WAS YOUR FRIEND TECHNO!"

Silence fell upon us. No one dared to speak. No one dared to make eye contact.

...

"...no"

...

"We were never friends Dream." His voice was cold... "I wasn't your friend. I was your ally. Over a forced promise. A favour. A life debt. A life debt I will pay back then we will be nothing. Could be enemies."

-

And oh boy... did he repay said life debt.

I was half dead when he retrieved me, saved me from the prison. He healed me enough to fend for myself then booted me on my way.

Where Punz found me. And helped me instead..

The life debt has been paid.

Dream was sitting on a hill, watching a sunset. After being released from prison, He kept to himself only speaking to Punz and Purpled, watch every sunset and every sunrise. Tamed a new horse, allowing himself to become attached to them. Tameing the horse in the rain inspired their name.

Rain (I love this name for a horse, my family used to have a pony named rain🥹)

People change... but clearly things don't.

Rains body laid on the ground.

———————————————————-
Short, and I kinda forgot my idea halfway through so it's rlly scuffed💀