Do you love me...? |DNF Angst|

///TW: BLOOD MENTIONS SWEARING\\\

Dream was finally ready. He was gonna stop joking, And finally truly confess his feelings to George! He and George would always joke around with each other but for Dream it was a bit more real... The jokes were really just a cover up. Joke about something you actually feel, And people with believe that it's just a joke.

Every time they streamed together and made any jokes DNF would go trending.. There was fanart every where of him and george, Some art more sexual then others, And some just wholesome stuff. Dream would like the fanart on twitter and fans went crazy!

The only problem with Dream confessing his feelings are... Dream and George live 6,979 km away from each other. So the only to ways Dream could confess is over a call or going to London...

So that's Exactly...What Dreams gonna do. He's going to Brighton.

Dream Just finished finding a ticket that would work with it then he went downstairs to talk to Sapnap. "Soo London? You gonna confess to George?~" Sapnap teased,

"That is the plan Nick" Dream laughed, Sapnap or Nick was always supportive of Dream, When Dream came out as gay to his family and some friends, Sapnap was probably the most supportive. He wasn't at all uncomfortable around Dream and accepted him, He had even tried to get Dream a date and go on a dating app. Of course Dream didn't he already likes someone, But it was nice to know that he was trying.

Other people Dream had told were Eret, Drista, Technoblade, Niki, Minx, Captain Puffy, Tommy And George... George seemed fine with it, But he couldn't talk for long. Nick and Drista are still trying to get him dates. But he refuses everyone.

"So your sure your gonna be alright with Patches? She can be a handful." Dream didn't want to leave Patches, He says it's because Patches is a handful or Patches would miss him. But in all honesty Patches keeps Dream in check.

"You know you can bring her right? If you say she's for your fear of nights you might be able to have her sit with you" Sapnap explained, And right when he finished Patches meowed as if she was agreeing.

Dream walked over to her and picked her up, "Do you wanna come with me? Or stay here?" Patches jumped onto Dreams shoulder and purred

"Why doesn't she wants to stay with me?! Patchesss" Sapnap started whining and all Dream did was laugh while petting patches.

~The next day~
-Dreams POV-

I was getting ready it was probably around 5:30 in Florida when Tommy decided to call me.

"HEYYYY BIG D!" Oh boy this is something I never want to fully wake up to again.

"hey thomathy." I said in the weirdest British accent i've ever heard. Even though my you could here the tiredness in my voice and how raspy it sounded, I still make a joke to piss Tommy off.

"Okay then cLaY" Tommy ignored how tired I was for a minute and he started talking in a somewhat of a American accent. "Did I wake you up?" Tommy laughed.

"No. I've been awake. Just haven't spoke or looked at my phone." There was a faint and raspy giggle at the end of my sentence.

"Oh! I'm streaming by the way, Now everyone has heard your morning voice!" Tommy had a bit of a nervous giggle at the end.

Tommy is so different off streams and sometimes even on stream, He always asks if i'm okay if I sound off. Or he gets worried when he thinks I'm uncomfortable, The exact opposite of our lore characters.