The Fall Of The SMP |No Ship|

This is a oneshot requested by Ollie_JKing :]
-———————————————————

Any person would go insane in isolation, And any person would want to get revenge for the torture they were put through, For the wars they had to fight in, and people they were meant to protect. When you have to watch your land go to hell because of people selling drugs and trying to keep land to themselves and declare it theirs.

Dream wanted a family, A home, Land of care and peace. But the people wanted a bad guy, someone evil, someone to blame. They wanted a Villain. The people wanted it... So they got it.
.
.
.
.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU ESCAPE?!" Most of the SMP was standing in front of dream. Their very own villain. "It was easy Tommy~" Dream said in a sing-song tone of voice, He walked around the big crowd of people. "It just took some manipulation and some favours.." Dream chuckled a bit, No where close to his iconic wheeze that everyone loves. He looks mad... "I saved Techno from The Butcher Army." Technoblade appears right beside dream. He looked hysterical.. "I revived Wilbur from the dead" Then Wilbur walked up and he leaned on a tree cigarette in hand. Dream looked...- Schlatt appeared next to Techno, "Hell I even revived Schlatt!" -Insane.

"W-Why are you doing this...?" Tubbo stuttered out "Did- HAH! DID YOU JUST ASK ME WHY?!" The four villains found that very funny I mean why wouldn't they do this? They are the bad guys after all "Hey dreamie have you told them about-" Wilbur started "Shush." Techno stopped him. Dream looked at the three and smiled. They both knew what he was planning.

Dream snapped his fingers then all of a sudden Ranboo's eyes turned ender purple colour and he started walking towards dream "Ranboo- W-What?!" As soon as Ranboo was with the group of four "What's wrong 'Mr. President'~?" Wilbur laughed "This isn't Ranboo any more kid." Dream said with a cold tone. Dream got bored of the back and forth and decided to end it. "Just like L'Manburg You have a time limit. You have 24 hours to get your shit together and either fight or run. This SMP is gonna be gone. With... Or without a fight." Then he walked away Ranboo following close behind. Techno gave them a death glare and walked away. As Schlatt and Wilbur were walking away Wilbur threw his cigarette right in front of everyone and flipped them off while laughing.

~5 Hours later~

Dream was sat in a chair with hands in his hair. "You don't understand!" Dream snapped at the four in front of him, He sighed and looked at them. His eyes looked dulled. "I need this SMP gone. Wilbur you should understand! You felt the same way about L'Manburg! And Techno, You feel the same way about Government!" Dream slammed his hand on the desk, Startling Ranboo. "Dream your server has helped many people!" Ranboo tried to reason. "No." Dream stood up and grabbed a backpack. "I'll be back in maybe 10 hours. I'll go lay out the TNT.. Alone." Dream looked towards Wilbur who seems like he wanted to say something "You guys heal your armour, weapons, and make potions, start a plan when I get back we have 3 hours to collect everything then 2 hours to travel back to the SMP" Dream stated and walked out.

"He's annoying when he's determined." Techno murmured which made everyone chuckle. "I HEARD THAT TECHNO" Dream yelled from the other side of the door "What the fuck-" Wilbur laughed nervously.

.
.
.
.
.

-Dreams POV-

I finally made it to the SMP. On horse back it takes almost an hour from my base. I need the SMP gone how can they not understand that?! Ugh.

-No ones POV-

Dream dug underground abit. He had 20 stacks of TNT. This might not be enough but Dream was already planning on farming for more materials to make more explosives. And there was already a ton laid under the ground. After hours of digging to make sure he wouldn't be seen Dream had placed all 20 stacks. It filled barely anything. But the rest can be placed later. This is gonna be fun.