Chapter 26

After spending a couple of hours at the arcade, everyone decide to go to the next place which they also wouldn't tell me about.

"Please tell me Yunho." I whispered into his ear.

"You will love it but I am not ruining the surprise." Yunho smirked. I sighed and turned away from Yunho and carried on looking through my Instagram as Mingi drove.

Wooyoung's POV:
As I sat in the front of the car, I kept looking through the mirror seeing Yunho and Y/N whispering to each other. Honestly, it annoyed me for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on why. I turned my gaze back to the road ahead and ignored the two in the back seats.

Y/N's POV:
The car stopped and everyone began to take off their seatbelts. I followed suit and got out of the car: looking at my surroundings. We walked towards a building I had never seen before that had a sign with a microphone on it.

Is this what I think it is?

"Are we going to a karaoke place?" I shouted, gaining other people's attention that I didn't want. My friends all laughed at my excitement. I cowered into Wooyoung's side, feeling embarrassed. Wooyoung instantly reacted by bringing his arm over my shoulder and pulling me in to him making butterflies appear in my stomach.

Damn my feelings.

As we got into the reception area, Mingi spoke to the lady at the desk about our booking.

The lady directed us all on where we needed to go. "If you go straight down the hallway, up the stairs and then your room will be on the first right." We all said 'thank you' and walked in that direction.

By now, Wooyoung had let go of me and I could finally breathe properly without having the constant butterflies in my stomach. I need to stop getting the wrong idea. We are friends.

Hyejin ran straight into the room and popped open the complementary alcohol. I guess we had spent lots to get complementary items. I will pay back whoever paid tomorrow when I get my last payment from work.

"Who wants to sing first then?" Hongjoong asked. 

"JONGHO SHOULD!" Yunho shouted.

"That is setting the standards high." Hongjoong laughed. I'm guessing Jongho is good at singing then.

"I will sing with Jongho." Hyejin piped up. Oh gosh. This will be funny.

Now, I am not one to judge at all but I know that Hyejin is not the greatest singer. I am not great either. The two together will make me laugh if Jongho is as good as everyone says he is because I'm sure Hyejin will make the song sound completely different. I know that it is all fun but I will definitely be trying to hold my laugh in. It doesn't help when she purposely tries to sing worse too.

Jongho let Hyejin choose the song. She chose her ultimate favourite song which was grenade by Bruno Mars. Jongho looked happy with the choice and the music began.

By the end of the song I was stunned.

WOW!

Everyone was right about Jongho. His voice was as good as the original singer. How is this man not famous for his voice?

"Y/N, do you want to go next?" Asked Seonghwa. I looked around at everyone who was nodding their head. I guess I should give it a go.

"Sure!" I am nervous about what everyone will think. It would suck if I was trying really hard to sing but it turns out that I am actually bad. That would be so embarrassing for me.