Important Announcement, This Needs To Be Addressed

Hello all, after much consideration I feel the need to say this now, although I should have stated this when I first started writing, but hey, my writing has drastically evolved since the beginning, so I didn't think it was necessary.

But now I see that it is.

I am over the age of 18. Most of my stories are written for mature audiences, or audiences over the age of 18. That is my intended target demographic.

That being said, I have no control over who reads my stories, and I'm nobody's mama, I can't make you read or not read my stories if you are not 18+, because hell, when I was a teenager I was reading stuff on here I had no business reading at that age, so it would be hypocritical as hell for me to be like, "Don't read this if you are not 18+."

That is not what I'm saying at all. What I am saying is, my stories are marked mature for a reason.

But now that I am an adult, I would be irresponsible if I didn't put a disclaimer out, and say that for most of my books, viewer discretion is advised.

Now, despite how funny, dramatic, inspirational, or motivational my stories are, with the exception of The Middle Child, they are written for a young adult audience.

My intent in my writing is to entertain, not to influence.

Going forward I will make sure to be more clear at the start of any new story I write, but I felt the need to say this now, because if I'm gonna write, I'm gonna do it right.

Again, I thank you all for reading and enjoying my stories, your comments and support continues to motivate and inspire me to be a better writer. I love and appreciate you all so much!

Thank you.