Chapter 22:

Ethan is meant to be here to pick me up in 20 minutes and I was just finishing up my look for tonight.

I decided to go casual and wear some light blue denim jeans with a white satin crow neck crop top and to top it off a pink fluffy jacket.

I didn't care if it went with the outfit or not all that mattered was that it was incredibly comfy and kept me warm.

I wore some small gold hoop earrings with a natural makeup look with some white Air Force ones.

After rushing around for 20 minutes I checked myself out in the mirror and just stared for a few seconds.

It's only been two months that's crazy me and Ethan hated each other two months ago.

Well you hate him, he liked you.

And now I couldn't live without him he had become the light in my life. He kept me afloat.

And just by looking into the emerald swirl in his eyes I instantly calmed down.

He knew how to make every bad situation better.

I almost tear up thinking about the past events of the last two months.

How didn't I see his feelings.

Glancing away from the mirror I get my bag and head downstairs to the front door.

Nobody was here right now they we're all filming in some place I did not care about.

I didn't have to go because they want people to believe that I'm spending time with my boyfriend whom I love so much.

Little did they know, it was the truth.

Wait!

That's what I feel love.

Oh shit I love Ethan.

No I can't it's too soon it doesn't happen this fast right and what if he doesn't love me yet.

Ethan tells me I need to stop overthinking but sometimes its hard not to y'know? especially when you have a life like mine.

I open the door to see Ethan leaning on the side of his car as promised no fancy limo and he looks as handsome as ever.

as I walk up to him he hands me yet another rose like he did when he asked me to be his girlfriends which was only yesterday but feels likes weeks ago.

it just all felt so normal with Ethan.

I now stood in front of him gazing at the ground too scared to look up into his scary yet loving eyes, our bodies almost touching and the tension was definitely there we could both feel it.

I finally looked up at his eyes seeing the normal clouded sea of emerald green, normally one would be scared or intimidated but all I could see was lust and passion.

"hey beautiful, if you keep staring were gonna miss the concert" he smirks and kisses my forehead.

damn forehead kisses.

"just a few more minutes" I smile up at him as I push my lips onto his with force.

it starts rough and hard with both of us struggling for breath before we ease into a more gentle and passionate kiss, his tongue gliding across my lips asking for entry which I gladly granted him.

our bodies melt into each other and our breathing turned heavy.

His lips are like a pillow they are so soft and warm, the taste is sweet and I could of stayed like this forever with his lips on mine but he pulls back before it leads to anything further.