Chapter: 23

I stopped dancing and just stood there in shock

Ethan loves me.

Ethans in love with me.

"Baby, that wasn't meant to slip out but I don't regret a word I love you but it's okay if you don't I'll wait however long I need to"

And that was enough confirmation.

I loved him too.

Everything about him, I love it all.

I've realised now that I've left him stood there while I've been thinking and he's probably scared shitless right now.

Maybe you should let him be in 'shock' for a while longer.

No that's not nice.

Just saying it'd be funny then you can tell him you love him back.

I stare into his eyes and I'm met with confusion. He can't tell what I'm gonna say and I think he's scared.

"Ethan" I say with no expression on my face.

"Yeah" he says you could hear the hope in his voice and I can't do this anymore.

"I love you too" a happy tear slides down my cheek as he pulls me into his chest.

I didn't notice but the song playing in the background is Enchanted.

I feel like this is the perfect song for right now and I don't know why but it just is.

Ethan just stands there holding me as he sways us to the sound of the music and for a second it feels like the whole word has frozen and it's just me and Ethan and no one else matters.

"I love you so much" Ethan says stoking my hair as I snuggle more into his chest.

"I love you so much too" I say kissing the shirt that covers his bare chest.

Oh shit I need to pee-

Fuck no you don't.

Yes I need to go to the bathroom.

No you gonna ruin the moment.

Sorry-

"I need the bathroom" I say looking up at Ethan.

"I'll come wait outside" he kisses my forehead before we make our way through the crowds of people singing.

We finally make it to the bathrooms and I tell Ethan to wait outside the hallway.

He insisted that he come all the way with me but I told him that I would be fine it's literally a hallway that takes less than a minute to walk down.

I make it to the bathroom which was relatively quiet because nobody really comes in during the show it's always before or afterward.