Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

It's Christmas my favourite time of fucking year and especially now that I have a child it's just so magical

It's six am because this baby doesn't like letting me sleep in so I'm all up and ready for the day.

Ethan and Romeo are still asleep so I have probably an hour or two to myself before all the craziness of Christmas Day unfolds.

We set everything up last night after we put Romeo down so we wouldn't have to try and do it before he woke up even though I'm awake anyway.

I go and check on him before heading back to the bedroom because I have nothing to do so I must aswell sit in bed.

I walk in and Ethan is asleep with his arm sprawled across my side where he was holding me before I got up.

I move it gently and get back in pulling the covers up and he stirs, shit.

"You already awake, baby?" He asks in his husky morning voice.

"Yeah I had to pee" I say and he puts his hand on my belly rubbing circles he knows I love when he does that.

"Merry Christmas, I love you" he says and I grin "Merry Christmas baby, I love you too" I say back.

Just as we settle down I hear subtle cries coming from down the hall and furrow my brows.

Why would he be crying, he hasn't done that in a while and it's Christmas he was so excited.

I get up quickly rushing down the hall into my baby's room and pick him up.

"What's wrong baby?" I say as he settles into the warmth of my chest. "Santa didn't come" he cries and I shush him.

"How do you know that?" I smile "because I didn't hear bells and I falled asleep" I chuckle.

"We'll, maybe he came anyway we need to check downstairs" I say and he looks up.

"Right now?" He says and I shake my head.

Kid, it's six thirty no chance. He woke up early meaning he won't sleep properly tonight now so I need to get at least another hour out of him.

"How about we go snuggle with daddy for a bit before yes?" I say and he nods cuddling back into me and I kiss his head.

I grab his blanket and wrap it around him cause it's quite cold and walked us to the bedroom where Ethan smiled and opened his arms for us.

~~~

It's now 8 am we all slept again for another two hours after Romeo settled back down and now we are awake and ready to start the day.

"Presents time!!" Romeo lifts his arms up and shouts in his adorable little baby voice. I've never known a two year old to speak so much.

Me and Ethan laugh "yes, shall we go see if Santa came?" I say and he jumps up and runs for the stairs.