Chapter 16:

It's been a week since Ethan went on vacation so he should be coming back today

He wasn't lying when he said he would call everyday sometimes he even called twice when his family were boring him.

He told me he would of much rather stayed here with me and I told him to enjoy his vacation and that I'll be fine.

I missed him so much.

It's only been a week but I feel so lonely without him or Emma here. I mean my mom and sisters are here but their too busy with the media and filming.

I've been trying to get away from the cameras recently but it's very hard when they don't listen and just follow you around.

We had another family meeting the other day and they made some sarcastic joke about me running out again which I did not find funny at all.

They just don't know when to stop.

I know my family love me and they do care about me but sometimes they just get so wound up in this so called 'job' they have.

Ethan is the only person who lets me speak and genuinely cares about the shit that comes out of my mouth.

Coming off that topic my mind wanders to the fact I never got to see Taylor swift and I was mad about that.

I walk down and knock on my moms office door.

"Who is it" she says in a stern voice.

"Um your daughter Rose" I say back with a careless tone.

"Come in sweetie" she says softening her voice.

I walk in and sit in one of the chairs opposite her desk.

"Are you okay honey is your stomach hurting" she says to me.

Like you care anyway.

"Um no it's not but what happened about that couple contest the one with the dinner and concert thing" I reply to her.

"Well you were gonna win anyway I think they've just given you and Ethan the prize from the online votes" my face forms into a small smile hiding it from my mom so she doesn't see my excitement.

"Oh okay tell me when there's more details on how to get the tickets i want" I say unable to hide my grin anymore.

"I can do it now what concert and restaurant" she says still no void of emotion on her face.