Chapter 32:

TW: Tiny mention of rape

I woke up this morning with a throbbing head so Ethan found some Aspirin for me to take and some water

We had now landed and on our way back to my apartment for me to be dropped off and then Ethan would go to his house.

I now realised that this was my time to say goodbye for I don't even know how long. We finally stopped outside the apartment building and Ethan walked me up to my door.

As soon as we got there he pulled me into him and I immediately reacted by making sure to snuggle as deep as I could. He smells like his usual manly cologne.

"I love you baby I'll see you tomorrow ok" I know he promised me he would see me at some point Tuesday and I now realised that this was the some point on Tuesday right now.

"No, no it's not been long enough" I swear I could see a tear in his eye "I'm busy today baby, but we'll see each other tomorrow" I shook my head.

"No we won't" I shook my head and kept going "you'll be watching while I get handed over to a rapist and we'll be ripped apart" he tried to speak but I shushed him.

"And do you know what the worst part is?" My voice cracked he stayed silent "we can't even do anything about it" I said shakily letting a sob rip through.

"Baby you need to have a clear head if we're gonna be smart about this okay" he shushed me this time.

"We have to go with what there doing because we want them to think there winning and we can only do that if you can keep calm okay" I nodded I needed to clear my head today and be my strongest for tomorrow.

"Yeah I got it" I whispered. He nodded and caressed my cheek "do you love me?" I nodded "then we're good" that made me let out a little sad laugh.

"I love you" and pulled him down to my level and kissed him like it was the last time I'd ever do so. We didn't stop until it got so deep that if we didn't stop we'd have done it right here outside my apartment door.

Save that for another day love.

Eww shut up.

Sorry not sorry.

We had a quick little make out session before he actually had to leave. There were more tears and this time from Ethan too.

Now the next time I'd see him I'd be doing something that would break me. But Ethan told me that everything will be okay.

So everything will be okay.

~~~

I woke up this morning will an almost clear head. Because somethings obviously aren't gonna leave my mind.

I took a long shower to try and cry out all my tears but I know that it wouldn't stop me from crying later especially after I get told I have to stop seeing Ethan.