Epilogue:

2 years later

2 years later

"Mama, look what I gots" My little boy runs over to me "wow, Romy" I say as he hands me the goldfish in a plastic bag.

"I told you specifically not to let him get a goldfish if he won" i glare at Ethan. "I'm sorry but that face is too cute" I smile because I probably would of done the same.

Things have been going good over the past 2 years. Romeo just celebrated his 2nd Birthday with all our family.

Everyone flew over to Italy for our baby's birthday and currently we're at the fair with Alissa, Logan, Violet and there baby boy Luca.

We decided that after having a big gathering with all the parents and siblings we wanted to have some time with just us and the kids.

Ethan of course took Romeo to the stand where you have to knock the cans over and win a prize, not only did they win but won the goldfish.

I can't stay mad at those cuties for long though. Now we're gonna go on the Ferris wheel because it's night time an all the pretty lights are turned on.

I also have a little something to do up there but let's not go into detail now. "Come on baby where gonna go to the Ferris wheel" Romeo squeals in excitement.

He's the happiest boy I know. We get there and we get on Romeo got a little scared so he's sitting in my lap.

Also did I mention he's the biggest mommy's boy. "Mama, looks at the wights" I love the way he pronounces his words.

"They're so pretty right baby" I kiss his head and Ethan scoots closer.

"I have a surprise for you at the top" I smile and look into his eyes swirling with love and adoration.

"You do?" I nod and he smiles. The Ferris wheel slowly makes its way up, Romeo keeps babbling about high how we are.

Then the wheel comes to a holt and we've stopped.

This is the big moment, I hope he's happy.

"Okay, I have a surprise" I say with a smile.

"Supise Mama?" I nod "yes baby" and I get out a little key ring from my pocket and hand it to Ethan.

He looks slightly confused but then examines the key ring further.

It's a drawn picture of Ethan, Me, Romeo and a little baby. With all our names underneath.

"Daddy, Mommy, Romeo and baby" he reads then looks up I think finally realising what's happening.

He smiles and looks up before looking at it again just to make sure.

"Your pregnant?" I laugh and a happy tear rolls down my cheek "yes, I found out 4 weeks ago but I had to wait for the keychain to come".

"Come here, I love you" he makes sure not to squish Romeo while he engulfs me in the biggest hug.