Chapter 7:

About 30 minutes later we arrived at a small venue in the countryside, it was really quiet and you could hear the the distant sound of music coming from inside

About 30 minutes later we arrived at a small venue in the countryside, it was really quiet and you could hear the the distant sound of music coming from inside. It was beautiful there were twinkle lights hanging from the sides it was even better because the sun was setting. we climbed out of the limo and my arm was hooked around Ethans "here we go" I say.

"I guess" Ethan replied.

We entered through the double doors and it looked like way more than 200 people but I should of known my mothers idea of 200 people is about 1000.

"so much for this being a small event" I sigh looking up at Ethan, he is so much taller than me.

like Bigfoot compared to a bunny.

"Well let's start with finding a table" i hummed in agreement and just when we thought we had given up hope I spotted a little table with two seats right in the corner.

"look, there it's perfect" I pointed and started walking towards it and Ethan followed.

She was so cute just sitting there thinking to herself I think I could just sit here and look at her all day

Stop thinking like that you don't even like her, your supposed to hate her.

And just when I thought we were safe and hidden away in the corner a man walks over to us and I quickly realise it's Vincenzo and his wife Lila very old friends of my father.

"Ethan, I haven't seen you in years how are you your father talks about how grown up you are all the time" he talks to me as if I'm a 10 year old child.

"it's nice to see you again Vincenzo, Lila" I shake his hand and kiss her on the cheek "oh and who may this be" glancing at Rose I'm surprised she doesn't already know her family is equally as popular as mine and just as I'm about to introduce Rose puts out her hand to Vincenzo.

"Rose Carmichael, his girlfriend" I cringe at her choice of words but we had to be believable and she was very confident.

"what a pleasure to meet you rose I think I remember meeting your parents around 10 years ago".