Chapter 26:

It's been a week since everything that happened and today is the day of Alissa's gender reveal party.

I'm so excited to find out if I'm getting a little niece or nephew.

I've tried not to think so much about my current situation because my life is basically in shambles and I've no idea how to fix it.

And to be honest I'm so scared to see Ethan today, I've been avoiding him for the past week saying I need space and he's respected that but I know he thinks he's done something wrong.

I've missed him so much and I want nothing more than to stay in our little happy bubble and cuddle for the rest of our lives but life's not fair.

But everything happens for a reason right.

Today I'm gonna try my best to keep my emotions in control because I've not only been the avoiding the love of my life but my mom, my sisters and Emma.

Well my mother deserves to be ignored.

I just throw on a yellow summery dress even though it's not summer and I pair it with some black vans.

I don't give a shit if it matches alright.

I do some light makeup and put in some gold hoop earrings and my hair flows in simple chestnut waves.

I grab my car keys and head out the door  hoping I can keep this somewhat 'happy' mood up.

~~~

For the first time since the argument I walk through the door at my mothers house even though she'd probably prefer I knock cause she hates me right now.

I walk through the foyer and see Emma waiting by the present table on her phone, so I put my present down and stand by her.

"Hey" I look at her and her eyes don't move from her phone "hey" she says back not making eye contact.

"Have I done something" I couldn't deal with making her upset because that would just be another one to add to the list.

"No, no it's just... I was worried about you, you've not been yourself" I try and give her a smile but I don't know wether I have it in me.

She wraps her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug before we pull away.

I really needed that best friend hug today.

"it's just I've been having a rough week" I can feel myself starting to tear up but I fight my hardest not to let the tears fall. Ive cried too much this past week.

Your pathetic.

Emma was about to reply but that's when I felt a hand on my waist and I know who it is "I'll just let you two talk" Emma smiles sympathetically before she walks off.

Ethan turns me around so I'm facing him before instantly pulling me tightly into his chest with a firm grip on my head.

"God I've missed you" and that's when I start to break down.

God I'm so fucking dramatic.

I missed my Ethan so much this past week and this is what I needed just for him to hold me for a bit.

The tears just keep coming and coming and I can't stop them. "Hey, hey hey it's okay" i sob harder and his hands hold me closer.

"It's not okay nothings okay" i sob into him "I love you okay so much" he lifts my chin up to look at him.

"I love you baby, now tell me what's wrong" I shake my head. I can't tell him no way. "I've just been having a rough week, with getting my period and all that's it" somehow he calmed me down.