Chapter 31:

My eyes flutter open and try and adjust to the sunlight streaming through the window

I try to move to get out of bed but I'm pinned down by a large arm draped across my waist.

Ethans still sleeping and I want to have a shower and start packing to leave because yes we're leaving today.

I don't want to disturb his sleep so I gently crawl out of his embrace and make my way to the bathroom.

I hop out the shower and wrap a towel around myself and when I walk back into the bedroom to get dressed Ethans still snoring his nose off.

So I quickly put on some comfy clothes and decide I should probably wake him up because he needs to pack too.

I run my hands softly through his messy head of hair and place a gentle kiss on his forehead "it's time to wake up baby" suddenly he grabs me and pulls me down to his chest.

"Cuddles first" and immediately I snuggle into him more it's a reflex. He kisses my hair and has a tight hold on my waist "we have to start packing".

He sighs "I want to stay forever" he whines like a child. "Me too but we're gonna be late" I know that's a lie and by the look on his face he knows.

"You know we can leave whenever we want it's my private jet it's ready when we are" I sigh and cuddle into him more. Breathing in his scent I hold on to him a little tighter and can feel tears prickling my eyes.

Fucking hell here come the waterworks.

"Hey, princess why are you crying" fuck he wasn't supposed to notice. "I'm just gonna miss you" I whisper into his neck.

"I'm not going anywhere silly you don't have to miss me" he brings my face up to his and kisses my nose making me giggle "there she is".

"Let's go out for breakfast okay" i nod wiping away my tears and Ethan picks me up so my arms and legs wrap around him and carries me into the kitchen.

He tries to put me down on the counter "no" I don't budge "come on baby girl I have to get dressed" he chuckles lightly "mhm no" I'm getting sad again and he must of noticed because he's now carrying me into the bedroom with him.

He throws me on the bed making a laugh come out and starts getting himself ready "Ethan?" He comes back from the bathroom "do you know about the meeting?" By his sigh I can tell he does.

My face forms a frown "don't be scared baby once we know what they want we'll sort it out" I nod. Knowing I have his whole family to help me brings a little relief.

"Do you know what day it is?" He nods his head "yeah it's Wednesday" so tomorrow is Tuesday "does that mean we still have a day?".

"Your mom has people everywhere making sure we don't meet up" he says caressing my cheek. "But I promise at some point on Tuesday I'll see you even if it's just for a second" I nod my head.