Chapter 37:

"Okay, you ready" Alissa asks me as we're getting ready to head back to moms

"Okay, you ready" Alissa asks me as we're getting ready to head back to moms. "I think so" actually I'm fucking terrified to speak to her after the way we left things but it was her fault not mine.

"It'll be fine I can tell she misses you, and sometimes when we talk to the baby we tell her how much she's gonna love her aunt Rose even if she's not here right now and there's always a slight smile on moms face" she smiles.

I smile at that. If she does miss me she'll apologise for what she said and did to me and if she's not willing to do that then I guess I'll have to say goodbye.

"Thank you, Liss you've been supportive from the start I can't thank you enough" I embrace Alissa in a hug "I'll always be there for you, that's what sisters are for Rosie".

"Okay, time for my hug you guys have had long enough!" Emma comes storming into the room with a huge smile on her face. "Come here" I hold my arms out to her and she squeezes me.

"I love you, and just know if it doesn't go okay its her loss okay because your the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for" I squeeze her tighter.

"Em your the most beautiful, funny, sassy best friend I could ever ask for" I felt a tear drip down my face at how much I love Emma.

I feel a presence but It wasn't Ethan it was his parents "hope it all goes well Rose and if not of course your always welcome here" Eleanor says embracing me in a hug.

"Your amazing Rose if she can't see that it's her fault" Albert says hugging me. "Thanks guys, you guys are the best support system I could have".

Everyone was here except one very important person. "Hey, do you guys know where Ethan is ? He's supposed to come with me".

"Umm I think he went up to his bedroom" I nod and give everyone a hug and say my thanks before heading up the staircase.

It's very quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I stop in front of Ethans door trying to hear movement or an indication that he's in there but I hear nothing.

I knock "Ethan?" I hear nothing. "I knock again "baby, are you in there?" this time I hear a faint sniffle.

Is he crying? It better not be over me because nobody should cry because of me.

I slowly open the door to find Ethan facing away from me with his head in his hands. I make my way over to where he's sitting and sit down next to him.

I kiss hiss his shoulder. "Why are you crying, I don't want to see you sad" I whisper. He lifts his head slightly giving me a view of his tear stained face and it sorta breaks my heart to see him cry.

Now I no what he means when he tells me not cry because it's horrible to see the one you love sad.

My eyes start watering at the sight of him and now I'm trying not to cry. I fail when a tear slips out of my eye.