Chapter 28:

I walk down the streets of Paris with my french bulldog while we stand beside the sparkling Eiffel Tower .

Beep, beep, beep

I'm stood standing at the Eiffel Tower when I hear a loud beeping sound "what's happening" I look down at my dog who is no longer there

I look around to see a dark room that kinda looks like my bedroom.

Beep, beep, beep

What the fuck.

I jolt up and quickly fall back down realising I wasn't in Paris and I didn't have a french bulldog and the beeping was in fact my alarm going off to inform me it was 3am.

Great i only had 2 hours sleep and I'm tired as shit.

I slam my hand on the the alarm then groggily get up but nearly fall over because I can't see shit.

I should probably turn on the light.

I pulled on some sweatpants with a matching sweatshirt because I want to be comfy in whatever we're riding in.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Ethan and my face lights up.

Ethan 🧸: I'll be there in an hour baby, be ready.

I smile realising the time is now 3:40 and he would be here in 20 minutes.

I left my hair how it was in messy waves and grabbed a cap for the top of my head so it would be less noticeable and grabbed everything else I needed before waiting in the living room.

I hear three knocks and my door and jump up to open it. And there Ethan stands with a bouquet of Roses.

Is he trying to kill me. He has a matching sweatshirt and pants on and his hair is roughed up and messy just how I like it.

"Hey!" I squeal jumping up and wrapping my arms and legs around him and bury my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his sweet scent that is so addicting.

"Hi, my sweet girl I missed you so much" he presses kisses on my exposed neck. This is gonna be the best weekend.

On a week day.

"You all set cars ready down stairs to take us to the airport" my mouth falls open "we're flying somewhere?"

"It's a secret" I smile while he hands me the bouquet "Thank you" he picks up my bags and kisses the crown of my head "let's go" I nod and follow him.

We step out of the elevator and walk through the doors of my apartment building instantly feeling the cold breeze nip at my skin.

We climb inside the car and Ethan nods at the driver to start driving.

It's takes us about two hours to get there and if Ethan wasn't whispering in my ear or kissing every inch of my body his hand would rest on my thigh. He made sure to keep me close and he'd always find a way to make sure he was touching me.

I must of fell asleep on the way there because I wake up to Ethan gently rubbing my shoulder and placing a kiss on my cheek "wake up sleepy we're here".