Chapter 21:

I wake up to the sound of water running from the bathroom

I sit up and rub my eyes and that's when I notice I'm not in my bedroom but I'm in Ethans.

It took me a second to remember last night and how amazing it was.

Ethans my boyfriend now. He's mine.

And I don't regret a thing this is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Pulling me from my thoughts I hear the shower turn off and the bathroom door opens.

Im greeted with a half naked Ethan with messy, stringy wet hair and a few drops of water running down his face onto his chest.

He's hot god I'm lucky.

"Morning, princess sleep well"

"So well " I smile back at him.

He goes to the closet and comes out a few seconds later shirtless with some grey sweatpants on.

Why. Why the fucking grey sweatpants.

He comes over to the bed and sits back down pulling me onto his lap and tickling my side a bit.

I let out a small giggle.

"Morning cuddles" he says kissing my forehead.

I could sit here and let him hold me all day.

He calms down a bit and just sits there with his arms around me and his head nuzzled in the crook of my neck.

"Hey, what time is it" I say softly not wanting to ruin the moment.

"11:00 am" he says smirking.

"What the fuck you didn't tell it was that late" I jump of him and get a change of clothes from my bag.

I've got to go home and get myself ready and have a little me time to sort out my head and then later.

Oh my god we're going to see Taylor swift tonight.

"Ethan I have to go home for a bit to get myself sorted, but you'll pick me up later for the concert?" I say looking at Ethan who's still on the bed.

"Sure, baby I'll be there now come back over here" he holds out his arms like a child.

"I have to go home and get ready, give me a ride though?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Only if you come here and give me a kiss" he pouts.

Oh well I guess I'll have too.

I walk over to the bed leaning in for a peck but he pulls me on top of him and I let out a small giggle.

And then we both realise the position we're in and I can feel my clit rubbing against his thigh and gasp and he sits up and moves us and I giggle.

"Baby, stay with me" he whines dragging out the me.