Chapter 29:

It was absolutely priceless seeing the smile on my girls face when she noticed we were in Paris

It was absolutely priceless seeing the smile on my girls face when she noticed we were in Paris. Hopefully being here clears both of our heads a little bit before we have to attend that meeting in the week.

I knew we needed to getaway together even if it was just for two days the look on her face when she broke down at the gender reveal made me break into a million pieces I never want to see her like that.

She thinks I don't know anything and I might not know it all but I know enough to grasp what's happening and I will try my best and do whatever it takes to make sure Bo Hartmann ends up behind bars rotting in prison.

Or even better die.

We've been here a day now and Rose has already smiled more than ever. She's shining in Paris.

Last night I took her to the Eiffel Tower and kissed her till we went numb under the sparking lights.

Flashback

"Wow it looks so beautiful" Rose said gazing up at the Eiffel Tower that's sparking lights just turned on.

"It's amazing" I say grabbing onto her waist and pulling her to face me "now where's my kiss" she giggled at me but then she stopped and just stared into my eyes her lips slightly parted.

"It must have gotten lost" she said not breaking eye contact. "Hang on I'll go find it for you" she giggled again. This girl. My girl.

"Oh wait I already found it" I say turning her back around and crashing my lips onto hers. Our tongues moved at a fast pace and we both couldn't find the will to stop.

After we stopped making out, which happened for about 20 minutes by the way, I peppered her face with kisses and then moved onto her neck and placed sloppy open mouthed kisses to the exposed parts of her skin.

"Ethan people are staring" I shook my head "so they're just jealous that your mine and they don't have anyone to do this to them under the Eiffel Tower" she giggled.

"Can we at least take this home then" i smirked and picked her up wrapping her arms and legs around me. "Ethan! Stop it!" She squealed in excitement. "Shh I'm taking you home beautiful".

End of flashback

And after that I took her home and fucked her til morning and she's now currently in the shower after our long night.

I sit down on the couch and flick through my phone I notice I have a few new messages from Emma which I respond to and some from my mom so I answer them and put my phone away because I want to use it as less as possible while we're here.