Chapter 47:

I was so scared of telling my mom about us making this sporadic decision to move to Italy

I was so scared of telling my mom about us making this sporadic decision to move to Italy. I was scared she was gonna tell us that she hates the idea but surprisingly she seemed calm about it.

My mom and Ethans parents along with our Siblings are flying out later this evening so they can be here when the baby is born.

Last night me and Ethan started looking at houses and areas to live in and I know it's crazy because we just bought a house in New York but things change and obviously we weren't meant to live there.

We're going to keep the house though because we want to live between the two so we can go whenever we want.

"Ooh look at this house it's beautiful" Ethan shuffles over to my side to look at the screen "do you like that one baby?" I nod my head "then we'll buy that one" butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Things are happening so fast and I'm so blessed I'm able to live this life, we've only been here a week and we've decided we want to move here and found a house.

"I love you" I lean back into Ethans chest "I love you princess" he kisses the top of my head and walks into the kitchen.

One thing about being privileged is it makes it easier to buy things when I want them and it's not me being a snob it's just how my life is and of course I'm gonna take advantage of the benefits.

I make a payment on the house and then wander into the kitchen to find Ethan sipping coffee "isn't it crazy that the baby could come any time from now" we both smile and Ethan pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm so excited" he says and kisses my temple.

I know it's risky deciding to last-minute move to Italy when our baby is due literally anytime and not to mention we had a whole nursery set up in New York.

But sometimes things change and this was obvious what was meant to be for us and we couldn't be happier.

~~~

We just arrived at the airport to pick up our families. As soon as I see Emma she squeals and runs up to hug me.

"Your really doing it, moving to Italy" she beams "yeah we just decided it would make us happy and we could always come back to New York if we decide its not for us anymore but right now it's mentally best for both of us" I take a long breath.

"I'm happy for you, Rose making your dreams come true" i smile and hug her again taking in her lavender scent knowing I won't be able to see her as much.

"Rose, you look ready to pop" my Mom walks up and embraces me. "I feel like it too" I laugh.

Alissa walks over with the baby on her hip "oh my goodness, my Violet your getting so big" I reach out to hold her and she giggles.

I say hello to Ethans Parents and Fallon and Logan before we invite them all back to our tiny little apartment.

"Sorry it's so cramped our house isn't ready yet" I give an apologetic smile at everyone some on the couch and floor.