Chapter 40:

It's been a few days now and the morning sickness is starting to ease up but i still throw up here and there.

I found out that Alissa knows but she said she won't tell anyone. It can't go on much longer though I'm gonna have a bump soon.

Maybe tomorrow but I just want to soak up the time that me and Ethan have with our little Secret.

I know everyone will be so happy I can't wait!

I got out of bed early today because I haven't been productive lately and I want to start doing things so me and the baby are healthy and that won't happen if I lay in bed all day.

Although Ethan would gladly let me do it my whole pregnancy. Honestly he's been a saint getting me everything I need whenever I want it I love him so much and couldn't ask for a better father to our son or daughter.

"Hey baby" Ethan says coming into the bathroom kissing the top of my head. "Hi" I say back cheerily.

"I've got a happy girl today" he says cutely and I smile. "I'm gonna go to the store!" I say way to excitedly.

"You want me to come" I nod because I don't want to be alone today. I've been really clingy lately thanks to my hormones.

Hormones that change 24/7.

"Ok, what do you want to get?" I turn around to put my arms around his stomach and he places his hands on my waist. "I want lemons" he laughs.

"Lemons?" I nod "I just want to eat lemons, I don't know why" he nods his head "ok, whatever my people want" he kisses my lips gently and I immediately feel that spark.

Like I want him right now. "I need you, right now" he places his hands on my waist gripping tightly and leans down to kiss my earlobe.

"You sure?" I nod "words love" we both smile "I'm sure" and he lifts my chin and places his lips on mine.

I feel the heat of his body pressing against mine and excitement crawls up my throat as he begins to kiss me more aggressively.

He nips at my bottom lip causing me to gasp as he moves on and starts swirling his tongue on my neck gently biting it.

This is gonna leave me with hickeys.....

I tug at his shirt and lift it off and place my hands on his bare chest. He slides his hand into my pants and I gasp as he cups me.

"Your so wet for me princess" I melt at his words "please" I whine, yearning for his touch. "Please what" I whine again "please t-touch me".

And as I say that his slides a finger in making me moan "Ethan!" He smirks and slides in a second one and starts pumping them in and out of me.

I grip onto his hair and start tugging it "good girl, cum for me" the feeling I have right now is euphoric "I'm s-so c-close" I moan out and he starts going faster.

He starts pinching my clit with his other hand "come on dirty girl cum for me".

"Ethan I'm gonna—" and that's all it takes for me to release all over his fingers. "So fast for me" he says coming back up and licking his fingers.

He cups my face and kisses me again and I whine again "Ethan I want you inside me" he smirks against my lips.

He pulls my clothes off and gently places me on the bathroom counter "you want it here or the bedroom?" He asks and i let out an evil giggle.

"We're not really ones for the bed" I whisper. I mean sure we fuck in bed a lot but we also have a thing for public places and just random places in the house.

We've done it in the infamous public restroom, the garden on both sides of the house, the kitchen, the hallway in a charity event.

Oh and no one knows about this one but we fucked in the Hartmann's bathroom after the meeting that broke my life. But it's fine I'm mended now.

"Bathroom it is then" and he pulled down my his pants and gently eased into me and I let out a slow moan of pleasure "I don't think this little baby is gonna want to see what happens next" he placed a kiss on my stomach.

"Well he or she wouldn't be in there without it" and we both smiled.

~~~

We had an eventful shopping trip which included me buying a lot of unnecessary items but it's fine.

It took us a while to get back because of the swarms of paparazzi who wouldn't calm down about the situation that's been and gone, like seriously it's all in the past now.

I walk up to the window of my room in my mothers house because that's where me and Ethan have been staying but of course we're going to start looking for our own place soon.

"I think we should tell our parents" I blurt out. Ethan comes out from the bathroom and walks over putting his arms around my waist and resting on my stomach.

"I think so too, we've had this secret to ourselves and it's been great but now it's time for everyone else to find out too" I turn around in his arms and kiss his nose "I love you" I say and press another kiss to his nose.

"I love you with all my heart, my sweet princess".

After calling Ethans family round we start to make our way downstairs and get everyone to wait in the living room.

My breathing gets heavier "shh it's fine they'll be happy" I nod along I mean Alissa was happy so they should all be right?

"Okay, I'm ready"me and Ethan stand in the front of the room. "Okay we have something to tell you" Alissa gives me a wink.

"Happy news I hope? You look a bit nervous" Eleanor says and I nod "no, yes happy news though I am nervous" I breathe a sigh of relief.

"We'll let's just get to it then" Ethan taps my waist for me to say it "okay we'll this is certainly unexpected but by no means do we regret it and I only hope that you will be as happy as we are about it".

"While you've been rambling I've noticed you haven't even announced it yet" Fallon calls out with a smile.

"Right, I'm pregnant" okay that was fast. I nervously glance around for everyone's reactions and they all look stunned.

"Are they happy Ethan?" I can't tell. "Don't be worried there just a bit surprised".  I nod shaking.

"Guys! Please put Rose out of her misery and tell her your happy" Ethan half shouts and all eyes are to my shaking form. Still they don't speak.

My mother gets up and walks over to me "I know you might not be happy about this but I am" a tear slips my eye. "No, no Rose don't think that we're overjoyed that your going to be bringing another grand baby into our lives. I couldn't be more happy for the both of you" she engulfs me in a big hug.

Soon after everyone gets up and starts congratulating us and hugging us and I couldn't be more happy with the way my life has turned out.

"My best friends having a baby!" Emma squeals hugging me right. "We're gonna need to get you a boyfriend soon" Emma is obsessed with mine and Ethans relationship.

I want her to be as happy as me with someone she loves "one day but now I can't wait for my little bestie to be here I'm saying it's a boy" I laugh.

"That's what I say but Ethans convinced it's a girl" she laughs "yeah and when's he ever right the bet is on brother" she says eying him.

I laugh and hug Emma again "I love you so much" she squeezes tighter "no I love you so much".

I couldn't of asked for a better bestfriend, boyfriend, family. A year ago I wouldn't of dreamed this is where I'd be but I couldn't be happier with the way everything has turned out.