Chapter 9:

Waking up I feel a lot more energised than yesterday I think that's because I have a chill day today the cameras will only be around the house mainly focused on mom and fallon because fallon has made some life choices

I remembered I also have brunch with Emma today so I'm excited because the camera men agreed not to film it.

And I am not being forced to see a Ethan today could my day get any better.

No because it will probably get worse now I've said that.

Its already 10:00 so I have an hour before I meet Emma so I start getting ready slipping on a warm beige coloured jumper and some light blue jeans and left my hair down because I want it to cover my ears because its the middle of February and still freezing cold out there.

I grab my small white bag from my chair and start heading towards the front door when I hear someone following me it was a middle aged guy probably in his 40s holding a huge camcorder "I'm sorry I asked not to be filmed today" he just stared me up and down and kept filming I knew he was waiting for me to start drama, as much as I want push the camera into his face I wasn't gonna give him what he wanted so I turned back around opened the front door and walked out no expression on my face.

He didn't follow and I was glad.

I climbed in to the divers seat of my car and started driving towards the brunch place me and Emma were meeting at and my phone started ringing off the hook.

Fuck i just want brunch who's calling me.

I glance quickly at my phone so my eyes aren't turned from the road it was my mother what did she want I pressed answer and left my phone on speaker on the dashboard.

"Hello, mother" I heard her sigh on the other end "Rose something has come up".

ugh what could it be now

"what is it" I reply knowing I'll be furious "well the grande ball on Saturday".

"What about it" I say.

"You and Ethan are being nominated for cutest couple" I immediately regret this whole thing
"We haven't even been 'together' that long what the fuck" I shout.

"I know but people really like you guys and I think you could win" She says seriously
"Is there a prize" I say hopeful
"Yes a 3 course gourmet meal at a restaurant and two tickets to see a concert of your choice in VIP " a smile tugs at my lips.

I really want to go see Taylor Swift.

"Ok" I say simply hanging up before she has a chance to speak.