51

With that, (Y/n) grabbed Five and sprinted them up the hill invisible. Once they made it where they had to split, she turned them back visible and pecked him on the cheek quickly. "Don't die!"

That being Five's determination for inspiration, he bolted for the house. When inside, he hid under a table and covered his head.

The bullets at some point stopped making noise, and that's when (Y/n) knew Diego was in action. She wished she could watch, but she bursted through in to the barn and practically fell on to Vanya. "There's people." She panted, "we're the strongest. But there's so many. We'd have a better chance if we went together."

Vanya urged Sissy and Harlan to duck behind some hay, and nodded in agreement. "Okay. How many?"

(Y/n) showed her to the door gap and pointed out to the hundreds of people. "Well, shit."

They saw the end of Diego's stunt, where he threw his arms to the side and directed the bullets away. He dived behind a tractor and took cover as more bullets came after a few seconds of shock that fell upon them.

Vanya looked at (Y/n), "I need noise."

XXX

A familiar ringing from the barn signalled to The Umbrella Academy it was Vanya who took a step next.

Floating out of the barn, was in fact, Number Seven. Icy blue eyes and pale skin. A bright light shone on her chest. The Umbrella Academy stared in anticipation and readied themselves to take cover.

What came out next was the real shocker. (Y/n) floated out next. Her shadows swirling around her arms and legs, with some even protruding from her back. Her eyes were glowing like Vanya's but instead they were red. A dark look upon her face.

The two looked to each other and nodded, holding hands and looking back to their targets. With a big whoosh of noise, Vanya's power shot out and sent people flying. Breaking their bones as they fell helplessly to the ground. Killing some, and leaving some hardly alive.

At the same time, black shadows swept across the ground, stabbing some people and others disintegrating them completely to ashes.

Soon all of them were dead, and a certain silence fell. The entire Umbrella Academy could finally hear their own fast breathing as the shadows that were shielding them in a dome-like thing cleared away. Once they got a good look, they all thought it was done.

"It's over." Allison panted as she heaved herself off of Number One.

They all stood up, looking at what the two had done. The last of the shadows were clearing out. Which they would be way more impressed at that if the fact that the war was done so quick hadn't taken up all the impressed feeling.

Well, that feeling vanished as the darkness sweeping the floor decimated, showing Lila and The Handler standing tall and unharmed in a dome that looked like Vanya's powers. The last little bit of (Y/n)'s shadows were eating away at this dome, climbing up it and readying to destroy it. Knowing the small amount wasn't enough, she waved them off.

"How are they doing that?" Number One spoke what they're were all thinking.

"You're turn, dear." The Handler spoke, but since it was so quiet the whole area could hear her speak.

"What the hell?" Without further talk, Lila floated up and her eyes fell icy blue and her skin pale as she look identical to Vanya.

"That's not normal."

Following that statement, (Y/n) noticed Diego still by the tractor with no defence against what was to come. Knowing she only had enough time and energy to help Diego this time, she flew down to him and covered herself and him in shadows just in time for a sound wave to fly through the farm. Because the demon in her hated this power and it was fighting her, the shadows caused a burning sensation and the power made her fly back and hit the side of the barn beside Vanya.

Diego remained unharmed, as the shadows still protected him. But, he was the only one who didn't get shot out and hit something.

Upon impact, (Y/n) was forced to go back to normal as she hit the building violently. Vanya laid unconscious beside her, and she was only strong enough to see that before she fell off the bridge of consciousness and was too out cold.

XXX

Lila stood as she watched Allison fight to breathe as Luther tried to break whatever trance she was in. Of course, Allison had assumed she could rumour her way out but was left like this.

Amused with what she had done, Lila was on the bridge of laughing as she watched Luther try and help Number Three.

That was until Five popped up in the corner of her eye. "Lookin' for me?"

She turned to him with anger instantly filling her eyes, "you little turd."

XXX

Somehow the two fighters had made it in to the house, and were having it out in the dining room and kitchen area. Thrashing. Punching. Kicking. Lila even had a brick at some point.

Five finally had found the opportunity to twist Lila around and smash her back in to the ground. Unfortunately, the woman disappeared in to a familiar flash of blue as she spatial jumped before she could touch the ground.

Five was bewildered by what he just saw. Distracted by his thoughts, Lila took the chance to punch him square in the face. He went to directly return this punch, but she blocked it and hit him in the stomach.

XXX

(Y/n) had just regained consciousness and was still a bit foggy. As soon as she remembered where she was and who she was fighting, she shot wide awake. Number Eight was up in no time, and looked around once more. There was nothing going on in the barn and she couldn't see anything, so it was in the hosue. And the only people she didn't see out here right now was Five and Lila.

The house.

She made a beeline for it and ignored her wobbly steps as she still was a bit shaken. Her back hurt like hell and she could feel blood running from her nose and head. All of that was not accounted for as she was too worried about Five. That nap had done her good, as she now felt ready to go and energized as if she didn't use a lot of her power when Vanya and her killed all those people.

XXX

Number Five was about to cause great harm to Lila again but she blinked again, adding on to his confusion.

This went on for a few more times, until it was ended by Lila spatial jumping one last time to dodge his attack and was left on the counter. She sighed, "careful now, or you are going to tire yourself out."

"How are you doing this?" Five panted on confusion.

Lila picked up a pan beside her and smirked, "oh, anything you can do, I can do better."

Following that statement, a hole in the roof broke through. The two looked up to see darkness seeping in, along with a chuckle to match. Shadows crept down along the roof slowly, but with great purpose.

"You sure about that, Lila?"