37

(Y/n) was pacing back and forth, and Five was tapping his foot and staring at his watch. They were both anxiously waiting for their siblings to show up. They had very little time left.

Luther rounded the corner and looked at the two, "hey, where is everyone?"

Five looked up for the first time a while, but (Y/n) just kept pacing around and staring at her feet.

"You're the first." Number Five informed as he looked at his brother.

"What?" Luther reared back.

"Yeah." Five exclaimed in annoyance as he set down the briefcase.

He tapped (Y/n) who was fiercely pacing in stress. She stopped pacing and looked at her watch. Minutes. They only had minutes. "Let's go..."

Five rubbed her back but couldn't help tapping his own foot out of in-patience.

Soon after, Klaus stumbled around the corner. "Hey, hey!" He exclaimed in joy, "we made it!"

"What do you mean, "we"?" Five questioned as (Y/n) once again started pacing. This time towards Klaus.

"Get out!" Klaus shouted. He looked like he was having a seizure to anyone who didn't know ghosts. But lucky for him, Number Eight was quite familiar with possessing. "Puppet, help!"

She moved towards him and thumped his back real hard with a tiny bit of shadows. They moved around his stomach and locked like a snake. "Out."

What many didn't know, was she had much time to explore her powers during her time in juvie. During her free time she'd practice and try new things. She could now do a range of things she couldn't before. Number Eight was even able to combine some of her powers.

With that, Klaus bent over and vomit shot out of his mouth on to the ground. She retracted the shadows and moved away, checking her watch again and again. She looked at Five in worry and tapped it. He nodded and shrugged with a tight lipped sarcastic smile.

"I can't believe it," Luther spat, appalled by the situation. "I mean, you're here." He said as he pointed to Number Four who was groaning in pain on the ground.

"We have eight minutes left." Five announced as he checked his watch.

"I just had the strangest dream." Klaus whined.

"Where are the others?" Number Five seethed as he started pacing too.

"They can end the world, but they can't be on time?" (Y/n) added as she stared at her watch with her feet moving unwillingly fast.

With each second that passed, (Y/n) and Five for less hopeful. Number Five went through shit to get this briefcase just for his siblings to blow it.

"We have one minute left!" Was the sentence from Luther that brought the couple back in to reality. Now it wasn't inpatience that was causing them to pace, it was anger.

"What's going on, guys?" Klaus cluelessly asked, "are we going somewhere?"

"Not anymore we're not!" (Y/n) laughed in fury.

"In was a simple task." Five mumbled, "a simple task!"

Number Eight was noticing herself getting so angry that the watch glass was cracking. She took a deep breath and looked at Five. It was over. There's nothing they can do now.

"All we had to do was be here." Five went on, "didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants, none!"

"I can't believe it." Luther spat.