24

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes. Why would the Swedes be after only Diego?

"Wait, who?" Luther questioned as he pushed around his eggs in the pan to scramble them.

"Those Dutch sociopaths." Diego answered.

"They're Swedish, you idiot." Five voice suddenly corrected as he spatial jumped to them. "Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline."

"Look who's up." (Y/n) smirked as she stood and went to grab her coffee. He kissed her head as she walked by, which made her think she no longer needed the coffee to warm her up. She took it anyway and pecked him on the cheek as she walked back to her seat. It made him all fuzzy inside. She even handed him a coffee as she went passed. That didn't help Five's fuzziness.

Luther raised his eyebrows at their display of affection, but kept to himself.

"Yeah, but why now?" Diego asked, "I mean, I've been..." he suddenly snapped his fingers in realization. "...Fine for three months until you showed up."

"Yeah." Number One agreed, "I was here for a year and no one messed with me."

"Don't blame this on him." (Y/n) piped, "if we're being honest, we all know you two were not fine, even before he found you."

The Boy felt a little fluttery listening to her defend him. He was very capable of doing it on his own, but it sounded better when she did it.

"So? Still doesn't change what I'm saying." Diego retorted, "nothing happened to me until he came."

"Even if it was his fault, which it isn't, we still only have six days till doomsday." She persisted.

"And," Five added, "the closest anyone has gotten to dad was that driveway at the consulate."

Luther suddenly paused in the middle of pouring his eggs onto a plate, "well.. that's not entirely true."

Everyone's head snapped towards Number One. All their attention was on him. "What?"

"I saw him." Luther informed.

He took a spot at the table and started to eat his eggs and tell the story about him seeing their dad.

"That's pathetic." Diego insulted, after his brother was done his story.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass." Luther retorted.

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes. She found it pretty dumb what Luther did. "Why would you tell our dad, who has a heart of stone may I remind you, that you're his son? Dumb move on your part."

Elliott suddenly noticed that the big man was wearing familiar clothing. "Is that my bathrobe?"

"No." Luther denied blankly.

"Who cares about who got shanked, alright?" Five intervened, "the point is, dad knows something about time travelling."

Elliott timidly raised his hand to get their attention. They all looked to him and that's when he shared his idea. "Uh.. wait.. why don't you just do your thing and, um, time travel us out?"

(Y/n) sighed and Five grumbled in annoyance. "Someone care to explain?" He asked as he took the last sip of his coffee.

"Well, the first time he shot himself into the future and got trapped in the apocalypse." Diego answered.

"Second time he ended up experiencing reverse-puberty." (Y/n) added.

"Last time I tried, I scattered my family across three years in Dallas, Texas, possibly triggering a doomsday." Five concluded with a salty smile towards Elliott, "any more questions, Elliott?"