3

Sorry, this is a really long chapter because I had to re-write it :/

.

.

.

It was time. Everything was in place. The guard had dozed off, and the other inmates had gone quiet. It was time to get out of this suit hole for Number Eight. She packed up her cards and put the elastic back around them. Putting them in the pocket of her orange jumper.

She went to the door and checked the halls one last time through the small window in the steel barrier. As expected, it was empty.

(Y/n) touched the cold door with both hands and allowed the shadows to spring from them and crawl through the crack. Within no time, they worked to unlock all four locks, a satisfying click emitting as each one popped open.

The door creaked only once as she created just a wide enough gap for her to squeeze through. She silently closed it again and clicked shut all the locks again. It was only then that she realized only her cell at four locks on it. Everyone else's had one or two. Shrugging it off and turning invisible, she crept towards the sleeping guard, praying that her shoes didn't squeak on the floor.

Once she was close enough, she pressed his pressure points with her telekinesis and slipped him in to an even deeper sleep. Nothing was waking him up now for a while. Satisfied with her actions so far, she lifted his desk up so it wouldn't screech on the floor with her telekinesis, and shifted it at least six meters to the left. Lifting his chair up and over as well.

Number Eight now crouched towards the vent that was behind the desk before, and unscrewed the screws holding it in the wall. This was the biggest vent on her floor, she saw it the first day she came in. She knew ever since then, this was how she was getting out. Of course, she could've turned invisible and walked out the front door, but there were even more people watching those areas. And it would look suspicious of a door opened by itself. Not to mention the alarm that would go off.

Army crawling in the vent, she put the cover back over it and screwed it back in. She didn't bother moving the desk and guard back, as they would know anyway by tomorrow she was missing when they went to give her the sloppy food she needed and she wasn't there. Moving silently and quickly, she finally saw a light on the other end. Kicking open the vent cover to this one, she found herself in the courtyard. Luckily her cell was on the first floor. Screwing back in the vent, she walked across the courtyard and climbed the fence. Her telekinesis giving her a boost over the barbed wire that spiralled on top of it.

With a subtle land on the other side, and a wave to her old jail, she set off at a sprint towards the town that wasn't too far from here.

She was out.

Again.

This was the second time she had forgotten how the wind felt on her face, what fresh air smelt like, and was the sound of her shoes pounding the dirt sounded like. It was a beautiful feeling. And nothing could stop her now.

XXX

After about half an hour of running she found herself walking the same streets she was before she got arrested. Walking by the same library. Only then did she realize the sun was starting up again, meaning she had taken all night to make her very silent escape. Which was a flawless one, might she add. It was so discreet, it was impossible to fail that.

The smell of someone's black coffee as they walked by is why reminded (Y/n) why she got out in the first place. Five. Still not being able to decide whether punch his perfect teeth in, or kiss him.

She did a 180° turn and started walking towards the only place she could think to start off her quest. The alleyway.

Commerce and Knox.