War Council

I was woken up early the next morning by a guard letting me know that I was requested by the Allfather. I was told he just wanted to see me so I left Loki to look after the kids while I quickly made my way to the throne room. Odin was on his throne with Frigga to his right and Thor to his left. Thor gave me a smile and nodded when I walked into the room. I dropped to a curtsy when I approached the throne.

"Rise, my daughter"

"You've sent for me, your majesty?"

"Yes, Y/N, I've gotten word that Malekith is planning something. Frigga's informed me of your progress with the visions, I need you to try and see what it is that he's planning"

I sighed "Allfather, I've only successfully started a vision on my own once. I don't know that I'll be much help..."

"I understand, but are you willing to try?"

"Of course I am"

Odin nodded to Frigga who quickly made her way to me and grabbed my hands in hers.

"I apologize for the invasion of privacy, but I'm going to enter your mind. I need to be able to see what you're seeing to be able to show Odin afterwards. I promise not to pry though."

"I trust you" I shared a small smile with her before I closed my eyes and cleared my mind and thought about Malekith and the dark elves.

It took a few moments, but I started seeing a blurry image of the elves on a very dark planet. I focused on the elf that was surrounded by a small group, they were huddled together and listening intently to him. I didn't know what Malekith looked like, but I got the feeling that this was him. They were speaking in a language that I couldn't understand, but I tried to get closer to be able to hear more. There was shouting and arguing from what I could tell before a large beast-like creature walked up to group, putting his hand on Malekith's shoulder and whispering something. The entire group turned and looked in my direction before I was forced out of the vision and I collapsed on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"Brother, please, calm yourself."

"Calm myself?! My fiancée is forced out of bed this morning and now she's lying unconscious, but you want me to calm myself?"

I started groaning and slowly opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times to clear the haze. I saw Thor and Loki in the hallway and turned to see healers next to me, motioning for me to stay put. Frigga appeared in the doorway, looked at me before turning back to her sons

"Have the two of you forgotten your manners? You've woken her up now when she clearly needed rest. Thor, go inform the Allfather that she is awake. Loki, if you settle yourself you can go see her."

Both boys looked guilty before doing as they were told. Loki came rushing over to me and I held my hand out for him to hold.

"How are you feeling darling?"

"I feel a little lightheaded, but otherwise I feel alright. What happened?"

Frigga asked the healers to leave us and waited until they were out of the room before looking back at Loki and I.

"You saw a vision of Malekith and the dark elves. They sensed your presence and as soon as they looked towards you, you pulled away and collapsed. Your mind was protecting itself, I've truly never seen anything like it. Had you not pulled away so quickly, they could've held onto your mind."