Location, Location, Location

- Loki's POV -

I watched the jet take off and remained in the living room to wait for the team to come back. Well, more specifically, to wait for Y/N to come back. I hated not being able to go with her to keep her safe. I had to hope that my oaf of a brother and the others would watch out for her. After an hour or so, the soldier came to the living room and sat on the couch opposite of me. I nodded at him when he entered, but we remained waiting in silence. Another couple of hours passed and still nothing, I was getting nervous now and started pacing the living room.

Finally, I heard the sound of the jet and I dashed outside. The first thing that I noticed was Thor's expression. I couldn't quite place it, but he looked...guilty? I quickly looked around and realized that everyone had the same expression. Then I realized what, or rather who, was missing. Y/N. "Where is she?" I asked firmly.

Thor stepped up to me and put a hand on my shoulder "Brother. Let us speak inside."

I shoved his hand off of me "No. You will answer me. NOW!"

Tony looked a mix of confused and angry "Watch it, Reindeer Games, you don't get to demand information from us."

"I do when the information involves what is mine."

"What do you mean what is yours? When did you become so attached?"

"She is my Kaerasta. Which, by definition, makes me attached. Now, answer me! Where is Y/N?!"

Tony's eyes widen and he took a step back "No, no, no. We're not just blowing past this. You're dating Y/N? Y/N's dating YOU?"

Thor pulled Tony back before he could continue stepping towards me "It is true Stark, Loki and lady Y/N are courting, but now is not the time to discuss that. Brother, we were ambushed when we arrived. It was clearly a trap and the trap was designed to capture Y/N. We tried to get to her, but we had no choice. We had to retreat and regroup. I promise you, brother, we will find her. We will find your Kaerasta."

I paced back and forth for a minute before smacking my forehead for being so dimwitted "I can find her. I gave her a necklace that was enchanted. I put a tracking spell on it. I can locate her and take us there."

Tony jumped forward "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get going."

I rolled my eyes and then took a breath to steady myself. Closing my eyes, I focused on the tracking spell. I felt the pull of it and my eyes snapped open. "I have the location. Everyone needs to link arms, I will teleport us there." Everyone quickly huddled together and linked their arms, Thor grabbed onto my shoulder and we all shimmered away. We re-appeared in an empty warehouse that had nothing, but one chair in the middle of the room. Sitting on the chair was Y/N's necklace. I stormed over to the chair and picked up the necklace, clutching it in my hand. I was seething, I felt my powers losing control and I was breathing heavily.

Thor approached me slowly "Brother. You need to calm yourself."

"Take off my limiter" I said barely above a whisper

"Broth-" Thor stopped when he saw just how unhinged I was. He grabbed my wrist and punched in a code, removing my limiter. I vaguely heard Tony yelling protests, but I didn't care. I moved far enough away from Thor and held out my hands. When I balled my fists, I felt my power surge out of me and I fell to my knees. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me, I slowly got back to my feet and turned back to the group. They were all standing there with their mouths open in shock. This made me look around and take in my surroundings. I saw that the entire building had completely turned to dust and all that remained were scattered flames. You would've never known that there had even been a building there before.