Bonding Time

The morning was spent discussing this weeks plans over waffles. Today, we were all going to go to the beach and stay the night. Tony was busy on the phone, setting up a place for us to stay.

When he came back he clapped his hands together "Alright! We're all set for tonight. Since it was so last minute, I couldn't find a place big enough for everyone to get their own rooms so we're gonna have to double up. We'll head out in twenty!"

We all jumped up to go get ourselves packed for the night. I was sitting next to my drawer, staring at my bathing suit options when Loki came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder "Darling, why are you staring so intently at those articles of clothing?"

"The only bathing suits are bikinis." I sighed and threw them into my bag

"I'm afraid I don't understand. What is the problem with them?" He cocked his head to the side

"Nothing. It's fine, we're running behind so we should get to the car." I went to pick up my bag, but Loki grabbed it first and held out his other hand to me to take.

We arrived at the garage to everyone arguing over who was going in what car and who was getting shotgun. Finally, Tony just started shoving people into cars. He let out a huff when he was done and turned to me

"As my daughter, you get the privilege of riding shotgun with me. The aliens can sit in the back." He laughed while Loki rolled his eyes and Thor quickly got into the back seat. Tony and I were in charge of the music and blasted Queen and AC/DC the whole way. Thor looked confused by the music while Loki was ignoring it and reading.

Eventually, we arrived at a big house and started unloading. The house had four bedrooms and Tony was walking ahead of everyone and pointing to who had which room. Nat, Clint and Bruce were in the first room. Steve and Bucky had their own room and Tony decided that since he was paying he got to have his own room. That left Thor, Loki and I to share. Loki looked less than thrilled while Thor wasn't even phased "Relax, brother, we have shared plenty of times in the past!"

We quickly put our stuff away and started getting dressed for the beach. I reluctantly put on my bikini, but put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt over top. Once we got to the beach, Loki helped me setup a beach umbrella and blanket for us while Thor wasted no time in ripping his shirt off and sprinting into the water. I laughed and shook my head at how childish he was sometimes. Bruce and Nat were lounging on beach blankets not far from us and Thor, Clint, Bucky and Steve were all in the water. Tony was on his own beach chair with a laptop, doing some work as per usual.

I wiped my forehead and Loki looked over to me "My love, you seem overheated. Why don't you join the others in the water?"

"I-I'm fine."

Loki sighed and turned me to face him "Y/N, what's troubling you? You've been acting strangely all day."

I was staring at the ground while I answered "I'm not comfortable with everyone seeing my bathing suit"

"You feel insecure?" I didn't answer, just nodded. Loki lifted my chin to force me to look at me "You silly, beautiful woman. You have nothing to be insecure about. I have seen all of you, my dear, and there is absolutely nothing to be insecure about. You're beautiful." He kissed my cheek "And besides, if anyone dared to say otherwise, I would make sure they never did so again" He gave me a mischievous smirk.

I giggled and kissed Loki before very slowly taking my shirt and shorts off, revealing my bathing suit. Loki wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him and whispered in my ear "You look ravishing, darling. Now come, let's get into the water with the others."

We joined the others in the ocean and eventually got Nat to play chicken. She chose Thor as her partner while Loki and I were together. Loki refused to lose to his brother so after awhile he used his magic to make Thor slip and fall. We stayed for a few hours and went back to the house for dinner and games. We were all playing Cards Against Humanity and I wasn't sure who was laughing harder, Tony or Thor.