*A Royal Decision*

***Smut Warning!!!***
*If you do not want to read the smutty parts, I added a line break so just skip that section. If you do end up skipping it, just assume that Loki and Y/N sat together, fully clothed, discussing their favorite desserts ;)*

We spent the next couple of days touring Asgard. Loki wanted me to be familiar with everything and get to know my new home. Our meeting with the Allfather to announce our decision was this morning and I was very nervous. It was one thing to make the decision, it was another to have to stand in front of the Allfather and basically accept being the next Queen of Asgard.

I was pacing outside of the throne room when Thor walked up to me "My lady, you're burning a hole into the palace floor"

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him "This is a huge moment in my life, Thor, you'd be doing the same thing if you were me. I had to make the decision to be the next queen basically overnight. Oh, and not to mention that I'm now going to be getting married and popping out a few frost giant children. Yeah, no biggie!" I was fully panicked now and started breathing too quickly.

Thor wrapped me in a big hug and started running his hand up and down my back "Shh, relax and take a deep breath." I did as he said and settled myself "Good, are you having second thoughts?"

"I-No, I'm just-I don't know."

"I understand. It's a lot, but you have to be certain in your decision."

"I know. I am. I love Loki, I want to do this."

Thor pulled back and smiled at me "You'll be a great addition to the family, I've always wanted a sister!"

I laughed "You've already had one, you oaf"

Thor shook his head "You've really been spending too much time with my brother" He kissed my cheek and started to walk in to the throne room, but turned to look at me quick "stand tall, sister, it'll be painless!" With that, he headed inside and left me in the hallway alone.

Loki arrived a minute later and held his arm out for me to hold "You ready, my love?"

"As ready as I can be" I took a deep breath and Loki led me inside. We walked up to throne and stood in front of the Allfather who was sitting on the edge of his seat. Frigga was to his right, a step below him while Thor was to his left.

Odin looked at both us before speaking "Has a decision been made, my son?"

Loki looked to me quick before looking at his father "Yes, father, we've made a decision." Odin nodded for him to continue "We've thought about your options and I am prepared to leave everything behind and go back to Midgard with my love"

Frigga gasped while Thor looked bewildered, I looked up at Loki with wide eyes. He gave me a small smile before turning back to Odin "However, Y/N is as gracious as she is kind. She is willing to leave her family behind so that I may stay here with mine. I was ready to give up any chance at the throne for her, but she put my happiness above her own. Our decision, her decision, is to stay."

You could feel the relief in the room when Loki finished. Odin smiled and turned to me "Is what he says true? Your decision is to join my service and in turn, the royal family?"

"It is. That is my decision."

"Welcome to the family, Y/N, I will announce your official courtship and you will be married in one years time. Go, enjoy your home amongst the Gods" Odin waved us off and we quickly made our way out of the throne room.