You're Leaving?

I managed to wake up before JARVIS woke me for once and was about to head downstairs when I heard a quiet knock on my door. I opened the door to see Loki standing there holding out an emerald green rose "Good Morning Darling" He smiled at me and handed me the rose. I took it and motioned for him to come in, closing the door behind him "Darling, I wanted to apologize for my childish behavior the past few days. I was worried that if I showed you who I really was that you would no longer want to talk to me. I-I was afraid of losing you."

"I understand, but I hope you realize now how silly that was" I said while smirking at him

"Indeed it was" He slowly closed the distance between us, putting his hand on my cheek and pulling me closer. I rested my arms on his waist and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss while his other hand snaked around my waist holding me to him. We both jumped when there was a loud knock on my door. I grumbled and went to open the door. Thor was standing there and didn't hesitate walking in to my room.

"Good Morning my la-Loki? What are you doing here?"

Loki didn't even hesitate "I came to apologize to lady Y/N for not showing up to training the past two days. What exactly are you doing here?"

Thor looked like he wanted to question Loki, but dropped it "Well, brother it's good that you're here, I was just about to come find you after I spoke to Y/N"

"Come find me for what brother?" Loki looked slightly annoyed that Thor wasn't getting to the point.

"I have received word from father. He wants us to come home for a few days to discuss your progress on Midgard"

"How lovely, couldn't he just save us the trouble and send his spies to check on us?"

"Brother, you know father likes to be updated by us directly"

Rather than allow Loki's temper to continue to rise, I stepped closer to Thor "Thor, how long will you both be gone?"

Thor smiled at me "We'll only be gone a couple of days, but that'll be equivalent to about two weeks here. Time works differently on Asgard." Thor must've noticed my solemn expression "Fear not my lady, we'll be back before you know it! I will miss you though, sister" He gave me a big hug and I couldn't help but smile at his new nickname for me.

He turned to look at Loki "Brother, we must be going."

Loki rolled his eyes "I will be there in a moment, I'll meet you outside." Thor nodded, gave me another quick hug and left the room.

Loki pulled me in to his arms "I'm sorry darling, I wish to not leave you as I'm sure we have some things to discuss...I will be back as soon as I am able"

"I know, It's not like you can exactly say no to the Allfather..." I smiled up at him

"Thank you for understanding, I guess I must be going. Stay safe while I'm gone" He gave me another quick kiss and left the room.

I was about to follow him to see them off when JARVIS called out "Miss Y/N, Mr. Stark is requesting your presence in the conference room."

"Thanks, J, tell him that I'm on my way"

I quickly made my way to the conference room where Steve, Nat and Tony were waiting for me. Tony waved me over to sit down next to him. "Kid, I hope you're ready, today is officially your first mission."

"Seriously?! I'm ready! What's the mission?"

Steve laughed at my enthusiasm, but quickly sobered "This isn't going to be easy Y/N, we're infiltrating a HYDRA base"