Asgard - The Realm Eternal

I was awake before Loki and did not have the patience to let him sleep. I went barreling into his room and ripped his covers off of him. He groaned and covered his face with his arm. He must've realized that I was still standing there because he slowly moved his arm and cracked one eye open at me "Darling, what in Norns sake are you doing up so early?"

"I'm too excited, I can't sleep! Can we leave soon?!"

"We can't leave without Thor and he is still sleeping, as you should be. Lay back down and quiet yourself."

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave, Loki called after me "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to wake up Thor!" I yelled back already halfway out of the room. I quickly got to Thor's door and knocked twice.

The door flew open a minute later to reveal a very happy Thor "Sister! You must be excited for the journey to already be awake"

"I am! Loki said we couldn't leave without you and thought you'd still be asleep"

"My brother knows I've always been an early riser, he was most likely trying to get you to allow him to sleep a bit longer" He laughed at my crossed arms and annoyed expression. "You go ahead and get Loki up, I'll meet you outside shortly."

I went back to Loki's room, he was already sitting up on the edge of the bed rubbing his face. I sat down next to him and looked at him with a huge smile on my face. He rolled his eyes and playfully pushed me as he stood up and headed to his bathroom. When he was done getting ready, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the elevator. It was so early that no one else seemed to be awake as we made our way through the living room and out to the helipad. Thor and Tony were waiting there for us. I dropped Loki's hand and ran into Tony's arms for a quick hug.

He held onto my arms when he released me from the hug "Be safe up there, kid, I need you back in one piece." He looked to Loki then "There will be hell to pay if she is not brought back in perfect condition."

Thor laughed and put his arm on Tony's shoulder "We're going to Asgard, not war. Lady Y/N will be perfectly safe in our care." Thor stepped back to the helipad "Come, brother, we must be going!" We went to stand by Thor and Loki put his arm around my waist, pulling me close. I gave a final wave to Tony and Thor held his hammer high into the air "Heimdall, old friend, bring us home!" The next minute we were engulfed in bright rainbow lights and I felt my body drop, I clung onto Loki and closed my eyes. A minute later we were back on the ground. I slowly opened my eyes and pulled away from Loki to see a tall man with amber eyes smiling at us all.

He nodded to us "Welcome home Prince Thor, Prince Loki. Lady Y/N, welcome to Asgard."

I beamed up at him "You must be Heimdall! Thor's told me all about you. It's so nice to finally meet you!!"

"The pleasure is all mine, my lady. I hope you enjoy your stay here." Loki started leading me away towards the largest bridge I had ever seen. There were two horses waiting there for us and I ran over to the jet black one and put my hand out to pet it. The horse immediately nuzzled my hand and I couldn't help but smile.

I looked back towards the boys "I like this one!"

Thor stepped towards me "That is Loki's horse, you shall ride with him to the palace." Thor quickly mounted his horse while Loki came over and lifted me onto his horse. He swiftly lifted himself up behind me and pulled me into him once he was settled. The ride to the palace was long, but there was so much to look at. Thor had described Asgard to me, but it was absolutely breathtaking to see it for myself.

I was continually pointing at things and gasping at the beauty of this place, I turned back to Loki "I can't believe you grew up here. This place is incredible, everything is so beautiful"