A Summons

Two weeks. It had been two weeks of being forced to stay in my bed, I was lucky I was allowed to go to the bathroom alone. Everyone was being super overprotective of me, but Tony and Loki were by far the worst. Loki was with me almost every second and Tony made excuses to check on me at least ten times a day. My favorite excuse so far was that he thought he left his shoes in my room. I was roused from my nap by loud voices right outside my bedroom.

"I can not delay any longer brother, I've pushed this off as long as I could." That must've been Thor.

Loki shushed him "Keep your voice down, Y/N's asleep. I need more time. Please, brother. Just one more day, I need to make sure that she's healed first."

Thor sighed "I will try, but I'm not making any promises Loki"

I heard a door close and felt the bed next to me dip. I rolled over to see Loki sitting up against the headboard. He looked over at me and gave me a smile "Good Morning, darling, did you sleep well?"

"I did. What were you and Thor arguing about?"

Loki looked guilty "I apologize, my love, I did not mean to wake you. You know that the oaf can be quite loud." He rolled his eyes at that.

"It's fine, I've slept more than enough lately, it's all I do anymore."

"You're healing, don't even try to tell me that you're being lazy."

I sat up and moved to cuddle into Loki's side. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. He picked up his book from the end table and started to read.

I slowly pushed his book down to get his attention "Loki, you're avoiding my question..."

"I'm not avoiding it, I'm just...delaying it."

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" I fully sat up now and waited for Loki to continue

He sighed heavily "As you know, Thor has to give updates to the Allfather on everything that happens here in regards to me. He knows about your capture which means that he knows that I have my powers back fully. He is requesting my presence back in Asgard."

"How soon does he want you back?"

"Honestly, he wanted me back weeks ago. Thor was able to delay him given the circumstances, but he's growing impatient now."

"How long will you be gone? Will you come back? Is he going to make you stay there?" I was panicking now

Loki pulled me in to his arms "Hush, love, I do not have any more information on that than you do. But, he did request that I bring you with me..."

I pulled back from him and stared wide-eyed "The Allfather has requested that I accompany you to Asgard?!"

This made Loki laugh "Yes, darling, it seems he wants to meet the Midgardian woman who has managed to tame the God of Mischief"

"What are we waiting for then? I've been dying to go to Asgard ever since I learned that it existed!"

"Patience, my love, I held this off for so long because you were not healed. Traveling by bifrost is quite the experience on a good day, I couldn't risk you traveling until you were well."

I reluctantly agreed that I would get looked over by the medical team for good measure and if all was good, we would travel to Asgard tomorrow. I couldn't contain my excitement, I ran around the tower telling everyone that I was going to Asgard. Finally, it dawned on me that there was one person that I hadn't seen today. Making my way into the lab, I noticed that Tony was standing in front of the screen just kind of staring at it. "Tony?"

He jumped a little and looked at me "Hey, Sparky, snuck up on me there! How are you feeling? I heard you were given the ok to travel, that's great..." He trailed off and looked back at the screen.

"Yeah, we're leaving tomorrow. Tony? Tony, are you ok?"

"Me? Yeah, I'm all good, kid." He still wasn't looking at me

I walked over and gave him a hug from behind "I'm going to miss you Pops"

Tony turned to face me and hugged me back "You know, I've always wanted a daughter..."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes "I've never really had a dad, ever since I got here I considered you to be that...my dad, that is..."

He gave me another quick squeeze and stepped away, he had tears in his eyes and quickly wiped them away "Now that that's settled, first order of dad business is to discuss that boyfriend of yours. Are we sure about him?"

I laughed and wiped my own tears away "Sorry, the boyfriend stays."

"I'll allow it for now, but I will be having a talk with him to make sure he's treating you right young lady. I'm going to have to completely re-work my will now, I guess I can't leave everything to JARVIS..." We sat there talking for awhile before we made our way back to the living room together. Everyone was already there, talking amongst themselves.

Tony clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention "As you know, the aliens are going back to their home planet tomorrow and taking Sparky with them. We don't know for how long so I recommend we have a movie night tonight, what do you say?" Everyone agreed and quickly moved the couches around to get ready. We decided on the second Harry Potter, Tony was determined to make me watch all of them. We all stayed up late talking and laughing together until we eventually went our separate ways to bed. I was so excited that I barely got any sleep that night.