𝟑𝟓| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

{A few Days Later} ~ Yumi's pov:

******************

Day in and day out we continued travelling back to the land of the wind to the northern mountains, especially after the bathhouse I've been feeling so much better. My muscles were less tense, and my mind was a little clearer. Yona sometimes would quietly complain in my ear about her feet, but all I could do was smile and laugh trying assure her for rest. Yun would tend to her sore feet, and any small scrapes she would receive.

Shin-ah has always been making sure to walk in sync with my own steps, watching me for some reason. He's been more closer and more bound to me, than Yona. I don't deserve any attention from him, because he was technically saved by the Princess. She was the reason why we are here, so my job is to watch and protect her.

The four dragon were gazing at the new land they were walking among, assuming they haven't been here at all.

Jae-ha hums softly, "Ah....this is some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen," He comments, in awe. He turns looking down upon Yun, "You really used to live here with the oracle, Yun?"

Yun nods, proudly.

"Yeah, technically it's only been three months," Yun begins, a conversation sparking up the fifteen year old. "But it feels like years have passed since I've been here."

Yun walks a little faster ahead of the group.

Noticing a warm smile on Yona's face, I felt content that nothing horrible has become of her. She was very precious to us, and deserves to be protected. Soon we continue to walk in comfortable silence, finally remembering the path we took while leaving the valley. My eyes gaze up to the large mountains, feeling at peace knowing we're not very

far from our homeland.

Yun walks on ahead before reaching the small hut, that I remember so well.

Jae-Ha turns to the young boy for a moment, "You talked like we're going to just swing by to pick up something you'd forgotten," He comments, while my eyes lift up seeing a few birds flying gracefully across the sky.

"We're travelling in secret, so we took the long way," Yun replies, before sliding the door wide open with a big smile. "Ik-Soo!! I'm back! You miss me?"

Suddenly all our smiles falters, at the sight before us.

"W-What happened?" I question, under my breath.

Yun looked more devastated and shocked, "Oh no! What happened?!" Yona exclaims, her hands slightly cover her lips.

Bowls and items were broken or shattered, and doors were ripped apart or broken from the hinges. Spilled over condiments, and dust filling the room. Yun was taken back by the mess, thinking that Ik-Soo was attacked. Soon my eyes trail around before landing upon the blonde man, but he was sprawled across the floor looking very much beaten to a pulp with blood rolling down his forehead.

"Ik-Soo, you okay?!" Yun exclaims, rushing over to him bending down checking him.

"Y-Yun?" Ik-Soo's voice was dry, cracking slightly. He shifts a little, "Is that you?"

Yun grew into a panic, "I'm right here, let me patch you up," while lifting him up resting his head against his left hand.

Ik-So winces slightly, "I'm sorry, I forgot to eat for a few days, and I guess I got dizzy and passed out," he apologises, making me realise he wasn't attacked.

We all looked at him, with a few jaws dropping realising it wasn't as life threatening than we assumed. Soon we got him outside in the sunlight, with him all patched up and well nourished with some food in his stomach and water. He finally exhales after a heavy drink of water, with cheeks burning with delight.