The Phone Call we Don't Want (but we really do)

Aizawa really didn't want to answer his phone, it was 6 in the morning on his day off and he was wrapped up with his husband in bed for once. He was warm and he actually fell asleep at a decent time last night and he really didn't want to ruin his mild good mood with a work call, but it could be important so he begrudgingly reached out from under the covers and snatched his phone off the bedside table.

"Hello?"

"Is this Aizawa Shouta?"

"Yes? Who's asking?"

"Ahh wonderful, I am Dr. Ito. I'm calling from North Tokyo Hospital, we currently have your daughter here as a patient"

What?

"E-excuse me?"

He was sitting up now, disturbing his sleeping husband. "Sho?"

"Yes, a pro found her last night in an alley. Do you think you could come down here so we can discuss her medical issues?"

"I'll be down there tomorrow"

"Thank you, see you soon."

The phone call ended.

"Sho? Who was that? What's going on?" Hizashi was sitting up now next to his shell-shocked husband. "They found Robin, she's in North Tokyo Hospital '' he muttered staring at his phone, "Tokyo? How? We need to go!" Almost immediately Hizashi was out of bed and opened his computer ordering train tickets down to Tokyo. "Sho, you need to get the boys and Eri. We'll explain together but you need to wake them up" Hizashi gently nudged his husband out of his comatose state. Shouta nodded and slipped out of bed, he quietly entered Hitoshi's rooms to find both of his sons asleep over a game of UNO. He chuckled to himself before moving to wake them both up, once they were both half awake he directed them to the living room before going off to Eri's room. He found the small girl wrapped up in a blanket burrito holding the dog plushie she got for Christmas the year before. He gently woke her up and carried her to the living room where Izuku and Hitoshi were now awake drinking coffee, "Boys, there's something important I need to tell you ok? But we need to wait for your pops' ' almost immediately after he said that Hizashi barreled into the room.

"I've bought the tickets, we leave at noon. Have you told them yet?" he questioned looking at his husband. "I was waiting for you" he admits, handing a now awake Eri to Izuku. "Ok, here we go" Hizashi sighed, sitting across from the kids, pulling Shouta down with him. "They found Robin" after a beat of silence, chaos ensued.

"Where is she?!"

"Is she ok?!"

"What happened?!"

"Can we go see her?"

"KIDS!" Shouta yelled gaining their attention, "Breath, they found her, she's at North Tokyo Hospital" "Tokyo? How'd she get that far?" Izuku muttered holding Eri closer. "We don't know but we're leaving at noon to go see her, but I don't want you to tell your classmates yet. We don't know what conditions she's in '' Hizashi explains. The three nodded slowly, "What are we gonna do? Once we get there I mean, it's been 3 months since we've seen her. What-what if she doesn't want to come back?" Hitoshi looked terrified and rightfully so, the last time he saw his sister he screamed at her about her patrol routes and how stupid they were. The last time they spoke, they were arguing. What if she hated him?

"Toshi, I'm sure she'll want to come back. Were her family, she has to come back" Izuku didn't really know if he was trying to comfort his brother or himself. To be honest, he didn't want to know.

________________________________________________________________

"Katashi, why?" Robin stared at the boy in front of her who was holding an array of snacks from the vending machine. "Well, since you can't get out of bed right now" (Robin had a coughing fit the night before which resulted in her vomiting up more blood, so the doctors put her on bed rest until further notice) "I decided to be a good friend and bring you food that isn't the disgusting green jello" he grinned as he dropped his stash of food in front of her. "Aika is currently swindling some drinks from Mr. Aoki so she and Nikko should be here in a minute" he explains hopping up onto her bed. "How's Eichi?'' She questioned, Eichi had gone in for a monthly test to see where his health was, however, these tests made him extremely tired so he would also be in bed for the next day or two. "He's okay-ish, really tired though" Katashi states, grabbing a packet of cookies, Robin rolled her eyes and grabbed a bag of MnMs.

"I come bearing soda!" Aika announces as Nikko pushes her into the room, "Hooray!" Katashi claps, stealing a grape soda from the girl's hands. "I still don't know how you drink that, Robin! Mrs. Tanaka told me you can't have any soda soooo, I got you strawberry water" she explains handing the girl the pink bottle. "Thanks, Aika'' she smiles opening the bottle, "Where's Haru?" Nikko questioned sitting down in one of the chairs. "With his mom, she came to visit today" Robin explained, "Ooooh '' Aika steals a cookie from Katashi earning a strangled "Hey!" from the older boy. "You are a thieving thief" he claims, glaring at the small girl.

"Sure I am Mr. Imma-steal-your-wheel-chair-to-race-Haru-down-the-hallway-at-7-in-the-morning" Aika laughs as Katashi turns away to pout. "That was one time" he grumbles giving her a half-ass glare, "Robin" all heads turned to see Dr. Ito standing in the doorway. "Your parents are here" Robin sighed, "Ok, give me a minute" Dr. Ito nodded and left the room. "Take your snacks, I'll see you guys later" she waves goodbye as Nikko pushes Aika out of the room, "If you need me too I can kick their asses" Katashi offers, putting the snacks into a bag. "It's fine Katashi, I'll see you later" she smiles waving him off, "Bye Biatch" he yells floating off. Robin sighed again, "T-they can come in now" she calls out to Dr. Ito.