The Sport's Festival! Part 1

After another two weeks of training, it was finally time for the UA second-year students to participate in their sports festival, "Are you excited??" Mina questioned leaning up against Robin. "Meh, I'm more nervous than anything" she admits, "Ma'am you are literally one of the strongest people in our class, you should have nothing to worry about" Denki states poking her cheek. "I know that, I'm just worried about the whole group thing" she explained jabbing the blonde in the side. "Come on now class 2-a! In a line please!" Iida yelled again almost taking out Tsu while doing his arm choppy thing, the three rolled their eyes and filed in and prepared to walk out. As soon as they exited the little waiting area they were greeted by the loud screams of the crowd and flashes from cameras which made a few students grimace.

"NOW EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME THE SECOND-YEAR HERO COURSE STUDENT OF CLASS 2-A!!" Robin grinned at her dad's exuberant announcement.

"AND ALONGSIDE THEM WE HAVE THE OTHER HERO COURSE CLASS 2-B!" Robin frowned slightly at the smaller announcement, sure she didn't like most of them but they still deserved to be recognized. She remembers her pops complaining about not focusing on the other classes but was forced to cut down on his announcements to "Save time".

"Hello everyone and welcome to this year's sports festival!" all attention was drawn to the field where Anti- Midnight was standing on a platform behind a microphone. "And now for a few words for Class 2-a's representative Aizawa Izuku!"

"Oh for the love of-" he grumbled making his way up to the platform, he sighed slightly standing in front of the microphone.

Damn you Nedzu!

"Well here goes nothing, we are all here to show our potential to become future heroes and to hopefully gain sponsorship from pros. We've all fought tooth and nail to be here and if we didn't deserve it we would've been expelled. You don't have to win to show how good you are. You can be in first place or last it doesn't matter, as long as you believe in yourself you're still a hero! Give it your all damn it!" at the end of his little speech the entire student section exploded in cheers.

"A wonderful speech from Aizawa Izuku! And now for the first event, students will be paired into pre-picked groups of two and sent through an obstacle course to fight off against us pros! Here are your groups!" she yelled revealing the 21 groups, 

 Kendo Itsuka, Yaoyorozu Momo

Yamada Robin, Hatsume Mei

Tokoyami Fumikage, Kuroiro Shihai

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Kirishima Eijirou

Sero Hanta, Himura Shoto

Shiozaki Ibura, Ashido Mina

Aizawa Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki

Shoji Mezo, Uraraka Ochaco

Bondo Kojiro, Koda Koji

Jirou Kyoka, Fukidashi Manga

Komori Kinoko, Himiko Toga

Hagekure Tooru, Iida Tenya

Kaminari Denki, Tsunotori Pony

Kaibara Sen, Yanagi Reiko

Asui Tsuyu, Tokage Setsuna

Shoda Nirengeki, Shishida Jurota

Aoyama Yuga, Ojirou Mashirao

Aizawa Hitoshi, Rin Hiryu

Sato Rikido, Awase Yosetsu

Kamakiri Togaru, Tsuburaba Kosei

Kodai Yui, Honenuki Juzo