Lie's burn more than Tattoos

"Well look who it is"

Robin grinned at the girl behind the counter clad in a bright yellow halter top and white skirt paired with her old purple windbreaker and rainbow roller skates. "You got boobs" Robin joked. "You like em?" Robin laughed, "It's good to see you Sakura" Robin hugged her purple-haired friend. "Good to see you to sugar, now who are these handsome boys?" She questioned skating over to Iida and Denki, "This is Denki Kaminari and Iida Tenya, they're in my class" Robin explained pointing to each boy in turn. "Boys this is Sakura, she's the co-owner of this shop" she introduced her friend before turning back to Sakura. "You know why I'm here, where's Moku?" she questioned, "They're in the back with a client, they should be done in a minute. Now boys, do you have anything you want?" Sakura turned to Iida and Denki who were both looking at the wall of example piercings and tattoos. "Oh! Well, I wanna get a few ear piercings and maybe a tattoo on my hip, maybe" Sakura nodded and turned toward Iida, "And you hon?" Iida stood for a moment

"I kinda want a tattoo on my shoulder blade" he mumbled, "Alrighty, now you can pick a tattoo from this booklet here but if you want something custom you can use these papers over here" she explained pointing to each item in turn. The boys nodded and walked over to the little table and looked through the booklet together. "Robin! Is that you? You pretty kitty!" Robin turned and grinned at the tattoo artist, "It tis I, good to see you Moku" Robin grinned hugging her friend. "You here to fix the old tattoos?" they questioned, "Yep! I wanna keep the one on my back but I wanna switch out everything else" she explained. "Wonderful, you may keep your clothes on then" Robin laughed, "Damn, and to think I'd finally have my time as a stripper" it was Moku's turn to laugh this time. "Very funny, now get in the chair" Moku pointed toward the old red chair in the center of the room, Robin smiled she'd had many good memories in that chair. "Now which one's are we redoing?" they questioned "All of em' except the one on my back" she answered.

"Alrighty, now I'd warn you but you've been here enough to know this part hurts" Robin nods and holds out her arm, she watched in mild fascination as the ink melted off her skin and into a bucket that was placed under her arm. She always knew it hurt but she'd never quite get used to the burn of the ink sliding off her skin, getting tattooed was less painful than this.

(A bit of insight into Moku's quirk, so their quirk gives them the ability to create a sort of ink out of his hand's which he can either swear with his hands or put it in a tube for things like painting or in this case tattooing. However, they can remove their ink off of any surface, including the skin. So they are able to remove tattoos off a person though they have to be tattoo's done by them and it burns when it's being removed. Tattoos done by them are still done the traditional way but they can be removed if a mistake is made or another issue crops up and they can be done much faster than normal tattoos. And yes Moku uses They/Them)

"Aren't you gonna remove all the tattoos first?" she questioned, "No it'd be easier to do one at a time" she nods and Moku begins with the three flowers on her lower right arm. "Rooobbbiiiinnn: Denki grumbled making his way into the back room, "Yessss?" she raised an eyebrow. "Do you think Nemuri would get mad if I got a few piercings?" he asked, "No, but which one's do you want?" she questioned turning her arm as instructed. " I wanna get an industrial, a standard lobe, a rook, and Daith though I'm thinking about a Helix" he listed off the piercings. "Go for it, it's your ear and my money" Denki nodded and ran off to go find Sakura, "Alright time for the sleeve" Robin nodded and gripped the chair slightly as her old tattoo melted off her skin. Thankfully Iida appeared and let her grip his hand, "Did you find a tattoo you like?" she questioned her voice strained. "Yeah" he showed off a purple Hyacinth tucked into a replica of his older brother's old helmet. "Looks cool, I'll do that when I finish with all her tattoos," he says motioning toward Robin.

Almost two hours later they left the shop waving goodbye to the two shop owners with a promise of returning at some point. "That was pretty fun" Denki smiles gently playing with his new lip piercings which Sakura talked him into, "It really was" Iida smiled Sakura also talked him into getting his ears pierced though he'd only gotten his ears double pierced. "So how is drop-off going to work?" Robin questioned as she pulled into a McDonald's drive-through, "My parents have already dropped my things off at the dorms" Iida states looking up from his phone. "Don't you wanna say goodbye to your brother tho?" Denki questioned stealing a fry from Robin, "I always planned on moving onto the dorms today, in fact, I think a few others have already moved in as well" Robin nods as she swats Denki for stealing her fries. They slowly pulled up to the school's dorms with mild fear for their lives, it was 7 pm and they hadn't planned on stay out that long, traffic was just a bitch. Robin parked the car and they all filed out holding bags of stuff they'd gotten from the thrift store to make it look like they at least went to the mall. "Pray for me" Robin muttered when she saw he dad waiting for her in the living room, both Denki and Iida nodded to her and traveled off to their separate rooms.

"Heyyy dad"

"Don't you hey dad me, we need to talk" Shouta crossed his arms as Robin walked past him, "Hooray" she grumbled sitting down on the couch. "Alright, first off, why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" he questioned sitting across from her, "in all fairness I technically did" Shouta raised an eyebrow. "Don't try pulling that bullshit Robin, you know full well what I mean" she sighed, "Now let me ask again why didn't you tell me you were leaving?".

"I thought you'd say no" she mumbled, "Then why'd you do it?" he questioned again. "It sucked, just sitting there watching everyone else have fun when we couldn't so I came up with an idea and we did it, and it wasn't even illegal!" she explained glaring at the floor. "Ok, now why did you lie about where you were going?"

"Wha-how-no we-"

"Robin" Shouta cut off her rambling, that bag is from the thrift store across the 24-hour diner and all your tattoos are different" Robin sighed and leaned back into the couch. "I'm not mad, I just wanna know" he tried to give her a smile, "It's a force of habit, sorry" she mumbled moving to get up. "Ahh, sit down. We're not done yet" she begrudgingly sat back down, "why did you lie?"

"I already told you, it's a force of habit. I'm sorry! Now can I go?" she yelled still glaring at the floor, "Can you tell me why it's a force of habit?" he questioned mildly surprised by her outburst. "Fine! Back when me and Izuku were homeless we had to lie to just about everything to everyone. If we told people we were homeless they'd send us back to the orphanage and if we let it slip we were vigilantes we'd be screwed. I've gotten so used to lying that sometimes I forget I don't have to anymore, Happy!" she yelled now glaring at her dad.

"Hey, it's ok. I get it, I'm not mad at you I was just worried. You don't have to lie to me but I understand why you did ok? Thank you for telling me" Shouta crouched in front of her. "I'm sorry for yelling" she whispered,

"You're forgiven" 

(Sorry for the shorter chapter (and that it came out so late) I've been dealing with some severe writer's block the past couple of days so hopefully I can fix that. I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you next week. Bye!)