Back on track

Izuku was tired, he just wanted to go back and see his sister but his dads kept telling him she couldn't handle seeing them right now. Not after what happened last time. However he knew Hitoshi wanted to apologize, and it had been close to a month. Hell her birthday was in a few days! Though he wasn't allowed to go out alone at night anymore due to still being grounded he decided to go to Tokyo himself to see his sister. He quietly grabbed his bag and slipped out of the apartment, thankfully only Hitoshi was home as his dads had gone out for a meeting and Eri was at a friend's house. He was almost completely out of the dorms when Touya appeared, "Where you going Zucchini?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. "I'm going to see my sister and you can't stop me" Izuku moved to walk around the man but was stopped by his outstretched arm, "Never said I was going to stop you broccoli, I want to go with you" Izuku stared in confusion. "W-What?" he looked entirely confused, "I want to go with you, I need to say hello" Touya explained. "Well, come on!" he called to the still stunned Izuku, "R-right!" Izuku yelled running after him. In the end, the two made it onto the train and waited for an hour in silence as they made their way to Tokyo.

Mr. Aoki sighed as he looked at the two people in front of him, thankfully Mr. Tanaka had a day off so she didn't have to deal with this. "I'm sorry but his name isn't on the list of okayed visitors" he explained looking at the white-haired one, "Come on man, I just want to say hello," he said crossing his arms. "Well I'm sorry but-"

"Touya-nii?"

Mr. Aoki turned to see Robin pulling her IV pole along with ramen in her hand, "Robin, go on back to your room. I'll handle this" Mr. Aoki tried looking at the small girl with equally white hair. "T-thy can visit, It's fine" she whispered nodding her approval, "Are you sure?' he questioned to which she nodded again. "Alright, just remember you have a meeting with Mr. Shield in an hour," he says as he hands the two passes, "I know," she says as she leads the two boys off to her room.

Mrs. Tanaka was gonna be pissed.

________________________________________________________________

Robin gently hauled herself onto her bed before grabbing the ramen she stole from the doctor's kitchens, they always had better ramen and coffee. She stared at the two boys in front of her as she ate tilting her head as they both sat down awkwardly across from her. "S-so" Touya started rubbing the back of his neck, "H-how are you?" Robin laughed. "I'm currently in the hospital half dead Touya-nii. I'm definitely not Okay" she grins as she finishes her Ramen quickly. "You're dying?" Izuku questions looking afraid, "Not so much anymore but it's still a threat" she fiddles with her IV tape. "Daddy dearest never told you?" she raised an eyebrow, "N-no?" Izuku looked confused at her sister's tone. "A-are you mad at dad?" he questioned to which Robin huffed out a laugh.

"Mad doesn't even begin to explain how I feel toward that man" she crossed her arms, "Considering he hasn't come to visit me in the past two weeks he's definitely not my favorite person". Touya looked surprised, "Well he can only really come on the weekends" Izuku starts. "Oh but his students can come during the week?" Robin cuts in, "W-what?" Robin rolled her eyes. "Jirou, Momo, Denki, Sero, and Mei have been able to come to visit me during the week. Hell Denki even came in today! Mei has been bringing me my missing work, I'm almost done by the way. And I doubt either of our lovely fathers are coming to see me tomorrow for my birthday." She sighed. "It would be nice to know they cared, they could at least call" she sighed again, "well, there's a reason the two of you are here so what's up?" Touya sighed.

"We just wanted to see you tiger" He smiled, "Wanted to make sure you weren't dead" Robin laughed. "Good to know someone cares" Touya grinned nudging Izuku, "So, when do you get outta here?" Izuku questioned leaning back into his chair. "Bout 3-4 weeks if the meds I'm taking keep working" she smiled, "Mr. Shield is a revolutionary doctor I tell you what".