I love you, I'm sorry

The moment Robin saw her brother's empty hospital bed, her heart dropped to the floor. When she saw the letters, her heart shattered.

"DAD!" she screamed tears pouring down her face, Shouta had been standing outside talking with a doctor however the moment he heard his daughter scream he came running. He burst through the door with his capture weapon at the ready, his heart stopped when he saw his son's bed empty and Robin curled on the floor holding a piece of paper in her hands. He slowly staggered over to the empty bed and found the letter labeled Dadzawa-

Hey dad, sorry for leaving. The villains are planning something and I need to find a way to stop them before they can carry it out. I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me, thank you so much for taking care of me and I hope you don't hate me too much after this. I promise I'll come home as soon as possible, I love you dad

~ Izuku

Tears poured down his face slowly as he re-folded the letter, he reached out to Robin before she ran off to the bathroom. He could hear the sound of her coughing for a minute before he heard the toilet flush and she walked back out. "Did you know?" he questioned, his voice just above a whisper. "Of course not, do you think I would've let him go alone if I did?" she raised an eyebrow before making her way out of the room, "E-Eraserhead?'' The doctor came in and noticed the empty bed. "Sir?" the old man reached out slowly, "You lost my son, I suggest you find a way to find him. '' Aizawa snarled, glaring at the man. He grabbed the other 8 notes before stomping out of the room, "Sho?" Aizawa came face to face with his husband and other son. "He's gone" Aizawa crumbled into his husband's arms as tears flowed freely.

"I'm going out" Robin stated standing up from the couch in the common room, "Absolutely not!" Hizashi yelled. They'd just broken the news to class 2-A and handed out the letters and everyone was sitting in silence in the common room. "Why are you going out? Do you know where he is?" Uraraka questioned standing quickly, "No! If I did I would fucking be here!" Robin yelled. "Then why are you going out?" Kirishima questioned, Robin started feeling mildly betrayed. "To look for him you dimwits' ' she grumbled, "You know full well you won't find him" Bakugou looked up from his letter looking her in the eyes. "I can at least try. '' She then turned and strode out of the common room.

________________________________________________________________

Two weeks had passed since Izuku had vanished and Robin had become more and more secluded and her health deteriorated even faster, she spent most of her time with Yaomomo and Jirou. "Are you sure it's ok?" Jirou whispered leaning over to Robin, "Yep, just take it '' Robin handed the girl her lunch box with a forced smile. "You should be giving away your food" Momo chides, sitting next to her girlfriend and friend. "Meh '' Robin leaned into Momo for comfort, Bakugou and Kirishima had stopped talking to her a week ago and she and Hitoshi couldn't talk to each other for more than a minute before they started to scream at each other.

She sighed as the bell rang signifying the end of lunch and the next class, hero studies. The class was still run by All Might much to Robin's chagrin, she stood and slowly walked with Jirou and Momo. They spoke quietly until Robin fell into a coughing fit, she moved her hand away to see blood on her hand. She felt her stomach churn and she excused herself to run off to the bathroom, she made it to a stall just in time to vomit whatever food she'd eaten. However, when she moved back the toilet bowl was filled with blood, her blood. "Shit-" She leaned over the toilet and continued to vomit, after a few minutes she whipped her face with toilet paper and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and stared at herself for another long minute, "I have to figure this out" she sighed looking at her phone. "I need to go, '' she whispered to herself.

She turned and left her phone in the bathroom and slid into the vents to get back to the dorms. She slipped into her room and changed out of her uniform and pulled on one of Izuku's old hoodies, a pair of pants, and some fingerless gloves. She grabbed her old duffle and face mask before writing a simple goodbye/ apology and slipping out the window.

________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Aizawa!"

Shouta looked up from his paperwork to see an out-of-breath Momo and Jirou, "Yess?" he raised an eyebrow leaning back in his chair. "I-its Robin sir" Jirou states only for her girlfriend to take over, "We were on our way to All mights class when Robin went to the bathroom when she didn't show up we thought she was just skipping but we got worried when she didn't show up for math so we went looking for her but- but we can't find her" Momo was out of breath and Aizawa gently pat her shoulder. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, she probably just went back to the dorms early"

"But why wouldn't she bring her phone?" Jirou questioned, "What" Aizawa turned to the shorter of the two. "We found her phone in the bathroom on the 4th floor" she explained, handing the man her phone, "Ok, she may have forgotten it, I promise I'll figure this out" he showed the girls out of the room before calling Nedzu. ''You heard that, yes?" he said the moment the rat-man picked up the phone, "I did, I have no camera footage of her leaving the school building but I have some of her going into the dorms' ' Aizawa sighed. "Any of her leaving?" he questioned, "I have no footage inside your apartment Aizawa if she left out of anything other than the front door I wouldn't know" The rat sounded like he was smiling but he knew the old thing was agitated.

"Robin!" Aizawa walked into his family apartment, it sounded empty but he knew Robin was really good at being quiet. He slowly pushed open the door to her room and his heart broke, there on her bed was a single note. He could see what it said,

I Love you, I'm sorry.

(Tell Eri I love her)

He stood staring at the letter for a long time before he shakily pulled out his phone dialing Hizashi, "Whatsup sho?" Aizawa didn't want to ruin his husband's good mood but he knew he couldn't put this off.

"It's Robin," he whispered, "I'll get Hitoshi ''. Aizawa almost sobbed as his husband ended the phone call. He gently sat on the floor of her room reading the short letter over and over again in hopes of finding something. He could barely hear the front door open and slam or the feet thundering down the hall, however, he did feel the thud of Hitoshi's knees hitting the ground and Hizashi gently pulling the letter from his hands. He could hear the muffled cries of his son and he wanted to get up and comfort him, he really did. But he physically couldn't move, it was like he was melted to the floor.

He felt Hizashi lift him off the floor despite his protests and lead him to the couch, he saw Hitoshi curled up on the second recliner holding Cat to his chest. He sat down as Rat was handed to him and he leaned back into the couch, he heard Hizashi say he was going to get Eri. He and Hitoshi sat in silence except for the mild sniffle from Hitoshi. Aizawa half-heartedly attempted to reach out to his son before giving up and curling into a ball himself, after a few minutes he heard the door open and shut, and there she was.

Eri had a worried look on her small face as she held he dad's hand, "Dada? What's wrong? Papa looked really sad in the car and... Toshi! Why are you crying?" She questioned running over to her brother. After a moment of silence, Eri gently nudged Cat to the side and crawled next to her brother to give him a hug. "It's ok nii-nii, I'll make it better" she smiled, holding her pinky out to her brother. It broke Hizashis's heart when he told her the news, and it shattered his heart entirely when she didn't cry but held her sister's sweater for comfort.

(I'm tired, merry Christmas, have a good break. Bye!)