"You lost him?!"

TW: Blood, torture, Izukus just generally in pain...

When the internship papers came in, everyone expected Izuku to have hundreds of papers but he only came in with three. One from Hawks, Aizawa, and one from a hero he didn't even know. Gran Torino? Similarly, Robin only came in with three offers. One from Fat Gum, Aizawa, and Snipe. Though she didn't mind, she quite liked interning with fat gum. Bakugou, however, ended up with over 3,000 internship offers being followed up with Shoto who had 2,894.

"Izuku-Kun, Robin-chan! Why didn't you get any offers again?" Uraraka questioned hopping over to her friend, "I'm quirkless and she's got a mutant type quirk, I'm honestly surprised I got any offers at all" he admits as he signs off on working with Hawks again. "But that's not right!" Iida yelled looking up from his pile of 2,000 forms, "yeah, it is, but sadly there's nothing we can do right now. The hero commission doesn't exactly like us so we couldn't even file a complaint if we wanted to" Robin explained placing her now signed form on the podium at the front of the class. "Still..." Jirou muttered clearly upset, "Trust us, we'll be fine!" Izuku grinned at his classmates. It would be perfectly fine

________________________________________________________________

This was not fine! It was very not fine! One would think Izuku would be used to running for his life but with a bullet, through his leg, he was a little off-kilter, crazy right?

His patrol had started off normally, Hawks, Tokoyami, and himself were walking around the red light district until, of course, something went wrong. They were completely surrounded by close to 50 villains all claiming to be affiliated with the league. Wonderful right? Anyway, he ended up separated from Hawks and Tokoyami and somehow a bullet went through his leg and now he was running for his life.

Just his luck

He'd just attempted to just over a wall of villains but failed, he kicked and screamed as they tried to sedate him. He refused to make this easy. But sadly he ended up succumbing to the sedative and knocking out.

________________________________________________________________

Izuku was seriously starting to hate waking up in new places, especially where he was suspended from the fucking ceiling. He shook his head and looked around the dark room dirty room, his toes barely touched the ground and the pain in his shoulders was slowly becoming more apparent. "This is a horrible way to treat house guests!" he yelled out into the darkness, "Good... you're awake" Izuku rolled his eyes out the sound of Shigaraki squeaky voice. "Really? You? Why the hell am I here?" he groaned craning his neck to look at the crusty man, "You're here because we need information". Izuku rolled his eyes, "And what makes you think I'm gonna give it to you?" Shigaraki grinned in a way Izuku didn't like. "If you go then, we'll just have to use, Alternative methods" he laughed and grabbed Izuku's leg. The skin around his hand disintegrated leaving his calf a bleeding cracked-up mess, before Izuku had the time to scream Shigraki pressed a hand onto his shoulder. He laughed as Izuku's screams filled the room.

Before he could completely destroy Izuku's body with his quirk, he pulled out a large metal pole. "Tell me, hero, ~ how can we get into UA?" Shigaraki grinned tilting his head, "I'll never tell you" Izuku ground out clinging his jaw. "Pity" Shigaraki swung the pole hitting Izuku directly in the ribs, he didn't wait for the boy to recover before he started swinging. The pole made contact with his arms, legs, back, and literally every part of his body. Izuku however, refused to cry out in pain clenching his jaw as screams were caught in his throat. It went on for hours with Shigaraki asking questions, not getting answers and Izuku adding another injury to his ledger. Once Shigaraki finally got bored of him he just huffs and left Izuku hanging from the ceiling, his body burned and Izuku was desperately trying to find a way out of the small now blood-stained room. Eventually, he passed out, from either the pain or exhaustion he didn't know.