And the Second year Begins!

Finally, school had begun! In their first week, Class 2-A met class 1-A and found out Aizawa would stay as their teacher, much to their surprise (not really have you met Nedzu?). They continued with their lessons where they left off last year and in their second week back the sports festival was brought up.

"Sir! Why is the sports festival happening so early this year?" Iida questioned with his arm chopping thing almost taking out Tsu and Robin. "Good question Iida, UA has made a few changes in the curricular for this year. First off since there is no third-year graduating class for the hero course this year there won't be a Sports festival for the third years and before you ask those students have long since missed their chances to get into the hero course the whole transferring into the hero class only really applies to the first years and sometimes the second years. And the 3rd year support course students are having a big venue to show off their work. Second Nedzu decided that this year the second years would go first so the first-year students had more time to prepare." Aizawa explained.

The entire class nodded slowly until Mina raised her hand, "Are we gonna be allowed to use our costumes then?" she questioned. "No, in fact, you're all in need of a costume upgrade so you need to submit what you want to add or re-design about your costumes" He stated handing out a few slips. "Now this year's sports festival will comprise of three sections much like last year except the first two events will be different from last year. Instead of hiding them from you like last year, we've decided to tell you what the events will be like. The first event will be a group mission where you and your partner have to get through an obstacle course where heroes will be hiding, you may or may not have to fight said heroes depending on if you can escape them or not. However you and your partner must both cross the finish line to win, so no self-sacrificing" he gave a pointed look at Izuku before continuing.

"The second event will be a Tower climb, you and the rest of the contestants will be climbing three large towers that are riddled with boobie traps. The objective is to get to the top first and ring the bell. You will be allowed to stop the other contestant from getting to the top by using your quirks. There will be three towers spread between you because of how many people there are. You can only advance to the final event if you end up in the top four on any of the three towers." he explained.

"I know it's confusing, Nedzu came up with the whole thing at like 4 am on a Tuesday" he sighed, "Today you'll be watching a video and taking notes" he stated, climbing into his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

"Psst, Izuku!" Uraraka whispered pushing the green-haired boy, "What?" he questioned leaning back toward her. "What should I put down for my costume?" she questioned, "I can give you suppose item ideas but if you wanna talk about costume design, talk to Robin" he whispered re-focusing on the video. By the end of class both he and Robin had been asked by several of their classmates what they should do to their costumes, "Well, I've already re-designed Yaomomo's costume. I could probably do something for the rest of you" Robin muttered. In the end, she was re-designing Mina, Uraraka, Kirishima, Jirou, and Hagekure's costumes. "Maybe you should ask for a better grappling hook mechanism" Izuku comments as his sister worked on her own upgrades, "Genius!" Izuku smiles as she returns to her scribbling before turning back toward his sheet eventually just writing

'Do whatever Mei, as long as it doesn't explode'

He knew giving Mei full reign on what to do with his gear probably wasn't a great idea he just really wanted to see what she came up with. After a boring Math and Science lesson, it was time for lunch, at this point Robin and Izuku had finally started to eat in the cafeteria though only class 2-a could sit with them and they never really did speak to anyone. At one point someone (Cough* Cough* Denki Cough*) tried to steal some of Izuku's food which ended in a trip to Recovery girl due to a fork embedded in his hand. Izuku did apologize profusely but everyone learned not to touch their food that day. Back to the present Robin was singing her regular fish song before biting into her food (the entire class of 2-a has decided they cannot eat until she finishes her little song). "Hey, Hitoshi! How does the new arm feel?" Mina questioned pointing towards the boy's new robotic arm, "Well... I'm still getting used to the feel of it, and sparing is an absolute nightmare right now but have learned how to write with it" he smiled at Denki who gave him a thumbs up. "Trust me, Eri stole it from him one night and ran around the apartment with it screaming about how cool it was" Izuku chuckled, "Oh shush" Hitoshi mumbled, a pink blush spreading across his cheeks.