Yelling, it might just kill...Your sister

They got to the hospital at around 2 o'clock, after an hour-long train ride. The family of five stood in the waiting room before they were allowed up to the long-term ward. Aizawa wanted to ask why she was up there but knew he'd find out soon enough. Once they reached the correct floor they met Dr. Ito, "Hello there, you must be Aizawa. Dr. Ito" he introduced himself though not reaching out for a handshake oddly enough. "Are you all Robin's Relatives?" he questioned, leading them down a hallway, "Yes sir" Hizashi nods. "Alright now, I'd like to let you know that we know about the experimentation done to her as a child. Also, she brought us a few files about the Chie Hassaki which I'd assume you'd like to look through since you're both pro's" he grins at Aizawa and Hizashi's confused faces.

"I may be a doctor but I know a hero when I see one, anyways. Robin was found three days ago in an alley across the street coughing up blood, she was found by the pro hero Statute and brought here. She says she was trying to get to the hospital on her own but collapsed, after we brought her in and looked through some of the files we realized that her Lungs and Liver were dying and her kidneys were failing resulting in the coughing up blood. Now we have her on a series of antibiotics and oxygen to help her, it won't fix the problem but it should keep her from getting much worse. We are trying to find a way to heal her lungs, liver, and kidneys but in the end, we may have to give her a transplant. Thankfully if it does come down to that she is at the top of a very short list, quirks have come quite far haven't they? Anyways I'd assume you'd like to see her now but be warned she is a bit worried about seeing you" he turned and waved down a nurse.

"Mrs. Tanaka will answer any questions you have" and with that, he turned and left. "So, you must be Robin's family. She's terrified of seeing you again, in fact, I hold my own reservations about you but I will wait and see how this goes. However, if you do anything to hurt that little girl I swear to you you will feel my wrath. Now, any questions?" she smiled at the two adults like she hadn't just threatened their lives. "U-umm, is she gonna die?" Hitoshi asked, holding Izukus's hand, "Not if I have anything to say about it dear" she gave him a soft smile. "Oh! Eri is it?" she questioned looking at the small girl, "Y-yes?" Er peaked out from behind Izuku's legs. "Robin wanted me to give this to you" she turned and grabbed something from the reception/ help desk. She turned and handed the small girl a cat plush, "We had a bunch from a toy drive that gives gifts to our patients and Robin saw this one and it reminded her of you" she smiled as the little girl held the cat plush in her arms. "T-thank you!" she giggled while hugging the cat, "You can thank Robin when you see her.

After that Dr. Ito reappeared and led the family away from Mrs. Tanaka and to Robin's room, "Please, don't ask her too many questions. She's fragile" he nodded and allowed the family into the room. There she was, sitting in her bed. Her hospital room was bright and colorful, and her window was open allowing some warm October air to flow through the room. She was hooked up to a few machines but she didn't seem bothered, in fact, she was drinking what seemed to be strawberry flavored water. The room was quiet as she looked expectantly at her family, whether they yelled at her or hugged her she just didn't want to be the first to break the silence. Thankfully Eri didn't have the same reservations, "Robin!" she yelled, scrambling to her sister's bedside, climbing up and into her arms.

"Hiya Eri-berry, I missed you hon'' she whispered hugging the 7-year old, "I missed you too, thank you for the Kitty!" she shoved the cat plush into her face with a giggle. "You're very welcome dear" she tucked a stray hair behind the girl's ear, "How've you been?" she questioned tilting her head. "Oh! I made some friends at school, and-and I learned how to do a cartwheel and I painted a picture of UA for an art contest and I got 2nd place! Oh! And I learned how to speak some English!'' The little girl was bouncing as she retold the past few months to her sister. "Really? Say something in English", 

"My name is Eri and I am seven years old!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Wow! That so good bug" she ruffled the girl's hair with a smile, Robin gently glazed over at her dads and brothers for just a moment.

"Do you think they're mad at me?" she whispered so only Eri could hear, "They just don't know what to say '' Eri whispered back. "Come on! It's Robin! She deserves a hug!" Eri giggles, waving them over, however only Izuku and Hizashi moved. Aizawa and Hizashi stayed rooted on the spot, "Hi kitten" Hizashi smiled as he hugged his eldest daughter. "Good to see you pops" she smiled before turning to look at Izuku, "You are an asshole you know, leaving me with a fucking letter. I should whoop your ass, you're lucky I'm stuck in this bed or you'd be screwed" she crossed her arms glaring at her brother. "I know I know, I got the verbal lashing of the century from class 2-A" he smiled hugging his sister, "How is everyone?" she questioned pulling away. "Is Momo eating enough? What about Jirou? Is she going outside? Is Denki?'' As soon as she said Denki's name Hitoshi finally said something.

"How dare you" he grumbled, stepping forward, "w-what?" Robin turned in confusion. "How dare you! You left us and now you suddenly care about their feelings?!" he yelled, "T-toshi, what? I-". "No! I don't wanna hear your god awful excuses! You saw what Izuku's disappearance did to us! You were there! And you ran away! Instead of dealing with your problems, you ran!" he screamed, tears pooling in his eyes. "I ran because I was dying! I couldn't get the help I needed so I left to find it!" she counters, "Yes you did! You had the help you needed, you just didn't want to ask for help!" he yells. "No, I didn't! I knew I was dying and the only way I could save myself was if I went back to the labs. I knew I wouldn't get authorization from the commission no matter what I did so I did it by myself! I found the cure to my problems, and now I have the help I need!" she yelled back, her throat burned from all the yelling but she lost her temper. "You could've asked me, or dad, or pops to help you! Even nedzu!'

Hitoshi was angry, angry at his sister's choices and his own. "Well I'm sorry but I-" that's when the coughing started, she pushed Eri away and into Hizashis arms before curling into herself. She felt the blood on her hands and slammed her hand onto her emergency call button, "Get--out" she mumbled before she started to vomit up blood. Thankfully Hizashi got the message and pulled Eri out of the room before it got gory.

"Oh, gods, not again" Izuku, Hitoshi, and Aizawa turned to see Mrs. Tanaka, Dr. Ito, and two others standing in the doorway. Almost immediately the three were ushered out of the room as the three others surrounded Robin who was still coughing. "W-wait, wait! I-I need to apologize! Wait!" Hitoshi cried as they pulled the curtain around her bed shielding her from view, "Robin! Mrs. Tanaka? What's going on?" a boy with blue hair and a girl in a wheelchair suddenly appeared both dressed in regular pajama scrubs. "She's just having another fit, she'll be ok I promise" she gently patted both of their heads before turning and running back into Robin's room. "Again? They said she'd be ok" the girl muttered as the boy wheeled her away, "I'm guessing it has something to do with her lovely family over there" the boy grumbled just loud enough for them to hear. "N-no I didn't, I didn't mean to" Hitoshi cried crumbling into Aizawas arms as the guilt hit him.

"Come on, let's go" Hizashi whispered, pulling them all away to the waiting room, "She's with the people who can help her, let's just go sit" and they did, they sat for hours waiting until they were told she would be ok but they needed to go. Visiting hours were over anyway.