Old Habits Die Hard

Aizawa Shouta knew that Bakugou Katsuki didn't have the "best" home life, he'd witnessed his mother's abusive attitude when he'd gone to speak about the dorm system. He knew they'd gone to family therapy and he truly believed they'd gotten better! Sadly he was sorely mistaken. Unbeknownst to him, and their family counselor, Mitsuki had taken up drinking and most nights Masaru wasn't home to regulate his wife's drinking and he usually slept in his office. Though Mitsuki had stopped hitting her son directly she'd started to yell at him over the smallest things. If his grades weren't perfect if he didn't finish all his chores if he talked too much if he didn't talk enough. Hell, he'd get in trouble for breathing wrong. To be honest, Aizawa was pissed, one of his students (his daughter's boyfriend no less) was being abused and he didn't know it.

He sat watching and Kirishima and Robin attempted to comfort their boyfriend as he broke down after sharing what had happened the night before. Eventually, they got him to calm down enough to go upstairs and shower, as soon as the three teens had gone back upstairs both Aizawa and Akiko (Kirishima's mother) slouched back into their chairs. "Would you like some whisky?" Akiko questioned to which Aizawa nodes, after a few minutes she returned holding two glasses of whisky. Aizawa nodded in thanks as she handed him a glass, "Robin's lucky to have you, you know. They all are" Akiko comments. "Who?" Aizawa questioned raising an eyebrow, "Your kids, your students. You've done a damn good job teaching them" she smiles.

"I'm glad Eijirou has some form of a father figure in his life, he doesn't see you as his father but you do hold a paternal presence in his life. Taught him a lot of things I couldn't" she chuckled taking a sip from her drink. "He had to ask his friend Mina to help him with his tie on the first day of school" Aizawa watched her leave the room and return with a bottle of whisky, "I do have to drive home you know" he comments as she pours him another glass. "I know, the rest of this is for me" she grins, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Kirishima's father?" he questioned. Akiko shrugged, "I was young and "In love" got pregnant and he ran off. Eijrou never met him so he took my last name" she explained taking another sip of her drink. "Sadly have found anybody new, not many women wanna date someone who already has a kid" she sighs, "Women?" he questions finishing off his glass.

"Yep, women. I hope you have no problems with that" she raised an eyebrow, "Nope, I've got a husband myself" he states showing off his wedding ring. She nodded, "I'd ask who but I'm guessing that's a well-guarded secret?" she guessed, "You'd be correct in that assumption" she nodded pouring herself a third glass. "Alright" Aizawa groaned standing up and stretching, so I go up there or just call her down?" he questioned, "I'd suggest calling her down, you've got no idea what kinda weird shit they're doing up there" Akiko chuckled waving her hand toward the stairs. "Robin! Time to go!" he yelled.

________________________________________________________________

"Do you think he'll be ok?" Robin questioned looking at the bathroom door, "I don't know, but I do know that we'll be there for him" Eijirou smiled kissing Robin softly. She smiled and curled into his side where they both rested on his bed looking through photos of their classmate's summer, "Can you believe there are only two weeks left until we go back?" Eijirou questioned scrolling past a picture of Denki and Toga running away from their dog. "No, can you believe we're gonna be 2nd years?" she questioned sitting up, "Not in the slightest" both Eijirou and Robin turned to see Katsuki exiting the bathroom clad in a pair of Eijiros' sweatpants. "Put on a shirt damn it!" Robin yelled face flushed pink, "It's not liked you haven't seen it before" Katsuki chuckled as both Ejirou and Robin looked away blushing. "Eiji! Why are you flustered? We literally change right next to each other!" Katsuki questioned when he released his boyfriend's blush, "Oh shut up" he grumbled. "Robin! Time to go!" Robin perked up at the call of her name, "Coming!" she yelled backsliding off her boyfriend's bed. "Guess I've gotta go, I'll see you both at some point. Call me if you need anything" she smiled kissing both boys before running downstairs. "Bye!" both boys yelled at her retreating form, "You ready?" Shouta questioned. "Yep! Bye Kirishima-San!" she called to the woman in the kitchen, "Goodbye dear!" she called out as the left.